Ammo, NPC, many things !

Reaction score
    Hello everybody, ! To start, I need to say English isn't my first language, so please forgive me about my grammar, I'll try my best to be understandable :)

First thing, Ammo :
    Little ships can't have big weapons : they need power regen, shield regen, shield cap', and many things in a small amount of blocks. Due to this, they can't have efficient weapons, and dogfight between 2 small fighters is a boring experience : They are just shooting each other with 20dps, how long will lst the fight ? Too long to be funny. Adding a overdrive module ? Look at your power regen. useless. So my idea was to add a new kind of weapons, with ammo : hit R on the computer will open an inventory where you put ammo, and shooting with this weapon will consume ammo and not power, with better DPS than the classic AMC cannon, but stay balance because you need ammo, and have a limited stock. Same thing for the missiles, or torpedo but wih very limited ammo (or unique, depending of the type of missile you load, different missile can be crafted) (remember in Star Wars 4, the X wing shooting a proton torpedo that make the death star exploding...)

Second thing, NPC. Pirate NPC, trying to board your ship, and your crew, defending your ship ! it could be awesome to engag CQC battles in a ship, or in a station, with pirates, in a solo world, or with team mates, in PVE battle in a station ! Think about all the possibilities, playing the first scene of SW4 for exemple ;)

Many things, like orientable push module, to get a stong burst on a side, shorter delay (new block) with 0.1sec delay, mobile shipyard (to balance, make the power consumption 4x time larger and the build time too) add more decorative blocks (like shelf, table, chair, bed, new screens and computers, why not wepons rack, gaz tanks (may be with an utility ?) crates, solar panels, new forcefields (green, white, black, purple ?)

I think that many of the ideas I said was already posted, but this is my opinion about what can be add in the game to make it better.

Reactions: alterintel