landed on a ice planet:
    The Pool:

The Bridge with cruise control

View from one of the Rooms into the ship:

A room:

The Kitchen/ bar area:

Lounge and observation deck:

WIP update:
    I have finished 70% of the frame work and have build a lot of the interior (quite a lot), just need to add a few more rooms including the core room, bridge, gardens, execution rooms, prison and medical bay along with some others. Then Ill finish the Hull and add more detail to the hull after having fitted the systems.

Reaction score
    Thank you very much that means a lot to me, especially as its coming from you.

Reaction score
    You know what I'd like to see? A big carrier (getting close to a Titan's size or to a Doomsday Device's), basic shape like the Ares, but more height and on each wing have space for either 2 Copernicus side by side or a really wide ship. Not to mention plenty of space for other ships. You could see it as a Carrier for Carriers... and at least a quarter of the ship carried should be protected by the big carrier (for having Carriers launching from Titan Carrier while both the Carriers and the Titan Carrier are launching up to Destroyers, an the Titan Carrier have docking sistems for 2 Battle Cruisers on either top or bottom and a Battleship on the other side of the battle cruisers.)

Got it?

Reaction score
    Okay so you want a big carrier, with the general shape of the Ares and protected ports...sounds doable, I shall see what I can do, although ships that size take time to build, much time.

Reaction score
    So I found out how gifs work and decided to show you a peak of the Bar in my Wip

Note, the lights flash in 0.5 second intervals so slower than seen here. I am 90% with the interior now and am just missing the command centres (you heard right it's more than one). And than I "just" have to finish everything else...
    This is what it looks like now:

Reaction score
    Okay, so the WIP is nearing completion, the rough outside is about 90% and I have started the first layer of detailing on the Hull. Weapons and rooms are finally done, and it already has some basic systems.

I am not very happy with the back so I may rework it but I think I will keep the overall shape.

The first details.

The Turret design I will be using for the AMC turrets.
    Also I found this mod, it is amazing and I can only recommend it, here is some eye candy:

Reaction score
    Okay, so the WIP is nearing completion, the rough outside is about 90% and I have started the first layer of detailing on the Hull. Weapons and rooms are finally done, and it already has some basic systems.

I am not very happy with the back so I may rework it but I think I will keep the overall shape.

The first details.

The Turret design I will be using for the AMC turrets.
    Also I found this mod, it is amazing and I can only recommend it, here is some eye candy:
    That looks awesome!
    Your WIP (esp the front) reminds me of a warlock destroyer, love it.

Reaction score
    Ux-52 Anemoi Showcase:

The activator re-activates the lights on the top, and only works if they are all off.

Short update on the WIP: the hull is now 95% done and details are at around 30%, most of the essential systems have been put in, but still need adjusting. I have completed most turrets too, and still need to add the fighters and the radar dish. If anyone would be interested in filling a ship with shields...do say so because for those interested, I could use your help in filling the ship up.

Less detailed parts:

What do you think of this:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    those recessed turrets are awesome!

Is this a peace dove on your forward sensor boom?

Reaction score
    those recessed turrets are awesome!

Is this a peace dove on your forward sensor boom?
    Thank you, and the "peace dove" just happens to sit on a big cannon (although I may change it into a rocket launcher)...it encourages cooperation ;)

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The Kepler is certainly one of the best looking salvagers I've seen. Great job.

Reaction score
    Another "little" update, after a long break. I have completed a small carrier

, and have continued work on my WIP. The rough outside is done as is the inside, it just needs to be filled, and the detailing is 50% done.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Really nice detailing on the WIP however the green doesnt blend well and makes it seem to cluttered, red or black would look better with the current greebling imo. Great job!

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Really nice detailing on the WIP however the green doesnt blend well and makes it seem to cluttered, red or black would look better with the current greebling imo. Great job!
    Meh, I like the green. Gives it more of a terran/army-ish feel.

Anyways, Almond, a splendid ship. I am amazed at how you managed to do all that detail and not burn out.

Reaction score
    Meh, I like the green. Gives it more of a terran/army-ish feel.
    Anyways, Almond, a splendid ship. I am amazed at how you managed to do all that detail and not burn out.
    Thanks a lot. I may change the green later just to see what other colours would be like. But I must finish all the details first...I did burn out at some point and left it for a bit, I personally like to do detailing while watching a movie, it keeps things interesting.

Reaction score
    BIG UPDATE PART 1
    Okay so here is a big update...it may take time to upload all the stuff but when I find time I will try to do so, anyway here is list enjoy:
    • 2 small fighters
    • A small bomber
    • 2 Shuttles
    • 1 Transporter and container
    • A Frigate
    • A small Battle cruiser
    • Several unfinished WIPs and updates (Whenever I get tired of one project I start a new one or move to an existing one so I have a lot of WIPs flying around)
    • Oh and some pictures of older ships which I may update
    You may recognise this if you have played Elite Dangerous, it is smaller than the actual Sidewinder:

This is the other small Fighter:

The two small Shuttles:

The Bomber:

The Transport vessel:

And a size comparison:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    BIG UPDATE PART 2

The Bridge.

The missile control centre is through the Doorway in the centre.

A viewing port in the airlock.

Fire control centre for the Broadside beams and the swarm missiles.

A View from the top of the ship into the Hallway.

The Rooms feature blast doors in front of the window.

A Room.

Broadside Beam Cannons.