Allow storage auto pull set to 0

Reaction score
    Hello! This is my first suggestion so far to the game. I love a lot of what's going on, and i recognize there are a lot of big and small adjustments yet to be made before the game is polished and complete.

I'm here to suggest a small change (i think). Depending on how the code is set up for storage auto-pulls, it may be trivial to allow the user to set the pull amount to 0 for a certain item or category. The next time the pull list refreshes, anything with amount 0 could be pruned from the list as when deleted manually.

This could allow, for example, exclusion of sub-groups from larger groups. If you want to pull all hulls except a certain color, you could add group "Hulls" and then go back in a second time to add the group "Grey Hull" at amount 0. This pulls the desired targets without having to either a) initially single-add items/subgroups or b) add everything and pick through the list afterward.

Current behavior is to set any 0 entry to 1, which is still useful as it allows me to quickly scan down the list and delete anything not set to 1000 (or whatever amount). So this is not an urgent or game-changing alteration, but it's something that might make setting up storage systems a bit easier and faster.