-=Alliance Armada=- Honor, Order, Power

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score

Other factions keep the drama to yourself. I'm here to play a game therefore opt-out of over-dramatic politics and rumors

Streamers:
    http://www.alliance-armada.com/twitch/cl2en1
    http://www.alliance-armada.com/twitch/l0l182

:::BEGIN JOURNAL ENTRY::: 2019/05/21 21:19

So, here I am stuck in the last safe haven in the universe. God, this makes me miss earth so much. The fresh air, trees, birds chirping, and water...My God how I miss water. We've been stuck drinking this Ambrosia Supplement. These crackpot scientist are genius, but not much for talking. Oh, well I guess when all you've ever known is wiped out you learn to make the best of it. How I wish the people of Earth could have settled their differences though. Maybe just maybe Earth wouldn't be a nuclear wasteland. I have found a new home now...one that seems fairly organized and rather advanced. It's funny, I had never heard of this group I have joined until it came time to evacuate the planet. They call themselves the Alliance Armada. Boy, are they good. Their marines are always training. You can see them dogfighting and using combatives all the time. This one time I got to see one of their bigger ships. Their fleet was coming in for a restock of supplies and exited the warp-gate. It looked like the thing was going to eat the entire station! Haha, the look on the childrens' faces were priceless. It's amazing how much damage those ships can take the engineers must of spent hours getting that tear through the engine room fixed. Before you know it they were gone, some pretty fast ships to be so big I tell ya. Space makes things way different. I never thought I would call this black abyss home. Compared to earth though...it feels like a ghost town. I heard the Armada is recruiting so I may try to enlist and see what's out there. surely it has to be better than drinking this same supplement and watching all the action, right? Who knows, all I know is I need a change and this seems like a good direction for me. I just hope I don't mess up. The whole station is depending on me...I see tons of immigrants coming through daily. I might actually be protecting our future...they could repopulate our race and bring us back to where we belong. We'll see.....We...Will...See....
    :::END JOURNAL ENTRY::

Fleet
    Utilizes Large complex spacecraft to control areas of space. Provides support to all branches of the Armada. Responsible for trade and logistics of equipment. Capable of operating ships in excess of 100Meters^3

Marines
    Teamwork is their watchword. They use fighters, dropships, and foot soldiers to achieve dominance of an opposing force's equipment and territory. Their main goal, to be a complete and utter nuisance to the enemy.

Engineers
    Everything that exist in the Armada was put together by skillful and crafty engineers tinkering to their hearts content. Without these guys our group would have died years ago. Their commitment to the job has kept us moving forward and never backward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    =Enlistment Contract=

Please fill out our application on our website:
    Under application for enlistment!
    http://www.alliance-armada.com/recruitment
    Or post your physical application in our thread

IGN:
    Skills:
    Can you follow COC:
    Prior Experience:
    Tell us about yourself:

SERVER INFORMATION
    GameServer: sm.alliance-armada.com:4242
    Ventrillo: 70.85.251.50 Port: 3410

ALLIANCE ARMADA ROSTER:

Commander in Chief
    Blackhawk

Chief of Staff
    SpEcIleDd

Chief of Economics

Ambassador

Marine Commander
    Jtwood20

Fleet Commander
    AssIn9

Engineering Commander
    khelben45

Marine:
    Ace_of_space
    Ambsflo
    EpicMarkus
    Starkiller
    SnowyDwarf
    Chrismoh99
    Tenshuma
    Smurfo73
    The_Creeper_Commander

Fleet:
    EliteZealot
    Viten1234
    ShaneR
    Cornelis
    907Penguin
    Voidfox
    Murphm17
    Halotoxin
    EpicHoovy
    anoob800

Engineer:
    111Shaneb111
    Kamikaze_dalek
    Overwatch
    WhiteHawk
    Villian
    Mike
    Alger-Waterglow
    Ozwart
    mk03

Recruits:
    the_doctor_halo
    xenu
    tenebrae

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    so many rules with factions, no wonder why there are so many one man factions because they don't have to manage their own alliance.

Reaction score
    thats funny, seeing as how the faction has been around for a year lol. guess management is not my forte.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Nice base! Is there a "don't step on the grass" panel somewhere?

Reaction score
    Pssh, I wish damn dogs keep taking a dump on my lawn. might as well start a farm in space with all the free fertilizer coming my way.[DOUBLEPOST=1410225961,1410225879][/DOUBLEPOST]did you ever finish the charon? I have been keeping up with your progress on that thing since before I deployed lol....

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Pssh, I wish damn dogs keep taking a dump on my lawn. might as well start a farm in space with all the free fertilizer coming my way.[DOUBLEPOST=1410225961,1410225879][/DOUBLEPOST]did you ever finish the charon? I have been keeping up with your progress on that thing since before I deployed lol....
    Nope :P

Just click the link in my signature to see my current progress.

(Sorry, totally off topic)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    No luck? Might wanna try server recruiting, or if you change your mind you could always merge with another faction :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    this is going well isn't it I think you should update the planet it looks like the Oreo plants

Reaction score
    Oi Oi bug off ye bugger no recruiting in other people's threads!
    I was offering a merge, you dim witted pile of stones.

Now why don't you go run along and play with your little ship toys, won't you? TaTa! (most condecsending voice possible.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I was offering a merge, you dim witted pile of stones.

Now why don't you go run along and play with your little ship toys, won't you? TaTa! (most condecsending voice possible.)
    you are attempting to get members in your faction, its the same as recruiting numb nuts!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    numb nuts shouldn't it be numb skull? what server is this faction on? I'm already in a faction

Reaction score
    Planet is non-existant anyways it's just the only base I have a pic of whilst working on the new one

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Glad to see your back Blackhawk, me and my father had a blast on your server. Might come by soon and see whats up for fun!

This is actually a great server for people who like a little RP with Star Made and do really cool fleet PvP attacks.
    All the best to you Blackhawk and your server!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If you feel threatened/dont want to be involved in faction politics, the TE are more than willing to incorporate you into the greater empire as a protectorate/city state, we take care of all your external affairs for you! no? i thought it was a pretty good offer..

Reaction score
    Good seeing you again Rezerian, sorry I went missing had a deployment come up! Look forward to seeing you again old bud!
    and Kiwion I appreciate the offer but we're already controlling our own empire. Thanks though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.