-=Alliance Armada=- Actively Recruiting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    When will this bullshit end.[DOUBLEPOST=1414794026,1414793924][/DOUBLEPOST]The amount of insulting and Flaming is strong with this faction(AA)

Reaction score
    You came onto my post now kindly see your way out of it... all anyone has to do is scroll back to the other post where this started and see the idiots pretending to be innocent.

Reaction score
    rimmer the reason why blackhawk called them brain dead is because they initially called us brain dead so yeah, an eye for an eye right

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Innocent no, my faction did it, it wasn't ordered, but what is done is done. It started with a simple question from mort. And ended up with insults directed at EE, it's admin staff, CR, and Nau, but was backtracked

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Innocent no, my faction did it, it wasn't ordered, but what is done is done. It started with a simple question from mort. And ended up with insults directed at EE, it's admin staff, CR, and Nau, but was backtracked
    Who cares mate, I am having fun watching what these people can say. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1414794786,1414794723][/DOUBLEPOST]
    rimmer the reason why blackhawk called them brain dead is because they initially called us brain dead so yeah, an eye for an eye right
    Yep, I did it.

I will not duck or hide, given your inability to do anything apart from whine, I would say even a brain dead is superior.

Fight us, on EE I would gladly accept.[DOUBLEPOST=1414794853][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Here ya go ya, dumbed down for brain dead leadership.
    Such high praise, sorry mate, if you want the leader, you looked for the wrong person. I am in the faction as a recruit, and I am having serious fun already absorbing the ANGST from you.

You are by far, the most whiny person I have seen on ANY gaming forum, and it is almost sad.

Also, grieving, in that sense, is legitimate, as it is merely a form of attack.

We simply denied you access to an area of value, you, assuming you are not lying as an ex-member of the armed forces should understand what we did is simply fair game :D

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Who cares mate, I am having fun watching what these people can say. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1414794786,1414794723][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yep, I did it.

I will not duck or hide, given your inability to do anything apart from whine, I would say even a brain dead is superior.

Fight us, on EE I would gladly accept.[DOUBLEPOST=1414794853][/DOUBLEPOST]

Such high praise, sorry mate, if you want the leader, you looked for the wrong person. I am in the faction as a recruit, and I am having serious fun already absorbing the ANGST from you.

You are by far, the most whiny person I have seen on ANY gaming forum, and it is almost sad.

Also, grieving, in that sense, is legitimate, as it is merely a form of attack.

We simply denied you access to an area of value, you, assuming you are not lying as an ex-member of the armed forces should understand what we did is simply fair game :D

Sorry it took me awhile to stop laughing at you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Gives us a date and server ip and we will be there. (not EE redshift or our server)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    EE is the only option it seems, I acted without permission from the leader and now I am getting reprimanded hardcore for it.

EE battle server or EE after universe reset will probably be the most fair. If not, I can grab a cheap Isanth and go for a 1v1 with you or your leader.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    EE is the only option it seems, I acted without permission from the leader and now I am getting reprimanded hardcore for it.

EE battle server or EE after universe reset will probably be the most fair. If not, I can grab a cheap Isanth and go for a 1v1 with you or your leader.
    Notify us when the server resets or when you're able to do the battle server.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    As a father all i see is young adults / adults sitting in a sandbox like childs tossing sand on eachother and crying about it.

Stop posting on this thread and take it to the stars...

No wars will be won with a constant jibbering.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    As a father all i see is young adults / adults sitting in a sandbox like childs tossing sand on eachother and crying about it.

Look at above post, no mud slung thus far and rather we are planning for the showdown like a group of gents. :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Excuse me but i was about to stop posting. Just setting up a battle.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score

tbf, they was just trying to organize a battle :)

let me know when you need the battle server and I can have it ready for you :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.