-=Alliance Armada=- Actively Recruiting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    We prefer default starmade settings.

Also @Mortiferum what are the dimensions of the ships you're planning on using?
    As we may need to refit ships to allow them to work on EE
    Not sure, this will be decided in a PM between TwoNiner and you I think.

As for settings, EE setting is far better due to increased range, so your AMCs do not need to be 2 inches from the enemy's front before firing. (I think all range increased by 4 times), and some minor energy adjustments.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    it will be and always is the EE config. it is the EE battle server, and alot of people prefer our config over the default mess.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    63 posts in less then 12 hours o_O had fun reading :P to sum it up, glad u finally stopped complaining and killed that station, It was hella ugly. If you want to arrange a battle hit me up on PM.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    63 posts in less then 12 hours o_O had fun reading :p to sum it up, glad u finally stopped complaining and killed that station, It was hella ugly. If you want to arrange a battle hit me up on PM.
    Two did you read it and see mort trying to arrange a battle.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If we fight it is going to be on EE, or EE battle server, Since I trust the admins more, and their servers are good. If you can not handle EE, then I am sorry. If what happened to your base has stopped your faction. Which was building a station around your station, drones, and turrets in the area. Then I am sorry. Cr has a tendency to be a little crazy.
    haha leanson that's made me laugh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    @Mortiferum @aceface how would you feel about mushroom fleet. they have a stable server for the battle and would be a fair fight due to normal config. I'm very aware you may not want to as you will not have the safety of modified configs messing up our ships and buffing yours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.