-=Alliance Armada=- Actively Recruiting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    To sum it up, you are stating CR

- Grieved
    - Have admin bias
    - Unwilling to come and fight.

My statement remains unchanged.

Home base not used
    Turret not used
    Drones not used
    Guard fleets non exsistent
    Failure to remove said grief for resources shown incompetence
    Accusation of bias shows unwillingness to learn to play
    Resorting to insults about lack of honor and integrity when you failed to provide clear definition of said term as well as ample amount of rage, compared to the harsh but relatively well behaved CR members present.

Did we make personal attacks, yes. Is it present in every post, possibly no.

Reactions: Keptick

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    No zeveryn, the claims are being directed at CR. And thus comes the Bias "we dont want war with the CR because we like the CR" that is by far the most bias thing I have seen. You failed to do your admin duties because you liked a faction over another. Haha shot yourself in the foot bub
    that decision was made as the faction leaders. the choice to not act as admins was because on rules got violated. check the site, if its possible in the game, you can do it.

Reaction score
    I apologize for insulting you by the way Zev. like I said I misread your banner and got it confused with CR

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    let me stop you right there Mortiferum, that station had turrets, (view my last screenshots) and was made out of nearly all shields!

Reaction score
    You like to spew that rubbish a lot.

Please, I would like you to reassess the situation by looking at facts and not a brick wall or Putin's moustache.

- Home base protection not used
    - Low shielding on station
    - No turret on station
    - No drones deployed
    - No capital ships deployed
    - Not even a manned vessel

So this "grief" really just meant your weakness. Any faction who cannot destroy a station with a measly 2-5m shields is not.something to be proud of, especially when attacks done is minimal given the absence of our turrets and vessels.

So your claims of so called "shady tactics of surrounding a base with less than 5m shield" warrants an immediate withdrawal then all I can say is....

No cure for the brain dead. (From one of the Chinese medicine tomes. :p )

Apparently you are completely blind the pictures show CR boxy nuke turrets on the station.....also there were 5 drones deployed and Aceface was manning a vessel in the area. Get your facts straight before you come onto my thread defending your faction lol. No cure for brain dead apparently.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Apparently you are completely blind the pictures show CR boxy nuke turrets on the station.....also there were 5 drones deployed and Aceface was manning a vessel in the area. Get your facts straight before you come onto my server defending your faction lol. No cure for brain dead apparently.

Were they within striking range of base? No.

Even if they were, assuming I am wrong, is it really that hard to destroy a station with 5m shields? Then the turrets?

Seriously, what you are complaining about right now is like saying someone parked an immobile destroyer outside my base, much admin bias such grief

Reaction score
    Uhhh... Yes they were infact they were 1.1k out. Lock on missles or hulk missles with that size can easily have a 3km range with AMC cannons inside them that could easily reach that range as well..So YES[DOUBLEPOST=1414792301,1414792234][/DOUBLEPOST]I think I lost some brain cells, your edit of the post to try and cover up what you just said gave me cancer as well....

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    5million shields? is that fucking all? Nuke that shit

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Uhhh... Yes they were infact they were 1.1k out. Lock on missles or hulk missles with that size can easily have a 3km range with AMC cannons inside them that could easily reach that range as well..So YES
    Cool, turret placement finally done right.

Now, even worse for you. IF THE DAMN STATUON HAVE 5 MILLION SHIELDS ONLY AND WITHIN 1km, WHY DONT YOU DRSTROY THE DAMN THING?

FIVE million...... if you struggled against that station, your future is bright

Reactions: therimmer96
    Reaction score
    and though it may be unknown to you rimmer I am actually an older player than CR I played back when an old player would would log in after a while and realize that asteroids could move

Reaction score
    Oh it was nuked as soon as we got our alternate accounts there...the station was no problem it was the initial grief that gave us a problem. We got around it with a few credit transfers and killed the turrets as well as the drones. However, griefing shows lack of confidence in your men to do a job as well as a lack of competency in combat.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Estimate, given the relative mass of the station being smaller than most CR ships, and assuming it is all function and set up by Ace face within 1 hour with his personal resources, I will say 5m is a distinct possibility.

Of course, feel free to prove me wrong by destroying the thing.

Cool, now we are talking, then why the angst over something you can destroy and your members first claimed home base protection and now you destroyed it, WTF is this?

So honorless homebase abusing clan suddenly need 2 words cut from it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Kindly STOP EDITING YOUR POSTS the page looks completely different now. Alot of your post's have been rewritten.

Reaction score
    lol this is the most I have posted in the forums for a long time. I think I deserve a raise

Reaction score
    Lol, no the words stay as they are us destroying your grief doesn't rid you of your shady tactless title.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    How about.. Agree to disagree.. as a man once said...

When diplomacy end, war begin. - Adolf Hitler.

U guys have been at the greifing thing for quite some time.. lets leave it. Fight instead. Who cares if its on EE or anywhere else.. CR will never go on your server only because your faction own it and admin it.

I owned Illusive with Danzarlo but i was also in TE, it was shit hard for me to resist banning every fucker who acted like a cunt to TE.

you might claim to be fair admin, but in the heat of the moment anything can happen. Rimmer is neither on CR side or your Side, he is part of starfleet, so he is here both as an admin and he represent Starfleet as well. So he has to respond both as a Starfleet member and as an admin for EE.

N0w.. im going back to my Admiral Office..

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Lol, no the words stay as they are us destroying your grief doesn't rid you of your shady tactless title.
    Am I supposed to laugh at this?

Grieving, did we destroy things? Nope
    Did we abuse homebase mechanics? Nope

Your points are invalid, Anything we made could be destroyed, if you are too incompetent to do so, then it is unfortunate you considered it griefing while we considered it as burning excess resources.

Arguing with you, from here on-wards seems to be nothing but a mere waste of time. Clearly war is the only solution, hopefully you do not run!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Am I supposed to laugh at this?

Grieving, did we destroy things? Nope
    Did we abuse homebase mechanics? Nope

Your points are invalid, Anything we made could be destroyed, if you are too incompetent to do so, then it is unfortunate you considered it griefing while we considered it as burning excess resources.

Arguing with you, from here on-wards seems to be nothing but a mere waste of time. Clearly war is the only solution, hopefully you do not run!
    1. Griefing

2. Griefing is the act of irritating and angering people in video games through the use of destruction, construction, or social engineering.

EDIT: A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game, using aspects of the game in unintended ways.

Player vs player abuse: Singling out the same person and killing them over and over when they are defenseless until they log off.

Blocking: Getting in anothers way so they cannot move or get out of a particular area.

Status
    Not open for further replies.