-=Alliance Armada=- Actively Recruiting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    This is the second time I have asked you guys to leave my thread with drama and still you pursue. If you want to find fault then you need not look at me but yourselves all you have to do is scroll up. I answered a question and the next thing we get is flame bait.[DOUBLEPOST=1414790163,1414790085][/DOUBLEPOST]We have more respect for matt because even though he was a spy he has yet to slander, cheat, or grief any of us. Infact he spoke well of our faction in chat and for that I appreciate it him. Spy or not he has way more honor than any of your group that has chosen a griefing path.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Red shift.. no.
    Battle server. Best 2 out of three. Team death match
    Time TBT,
    Location EE battle server.
    4 bil credit limit.

Reaction score
    Much as your petty insults, do I need to ask again to leave my Recruiting thread. If I remember correctly FlyingDebris made a discussion post for these things. Its sad you still cant seem to follow rules even with them in your face.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You guys used advanced buildmode to build inside our base. which i can bet will get you banned on any server that has decent staff

in order to do this you built across a sector, which i'm gonna go out on a limb and say, causes lag.
    (note that whole thing is sheilds)

Reaction score
    Leanson, You got it just as soon as we can remodify our systems to fit EE's block stat changes.

Reaction score
    maybe I said matt has respect, leanson, because he showed it. unlike the rest of you. And also whats so hard about finding an empty server and both of us start off fresh instead of both sides getting po'd because we think the other side is unfair. unless you are too scared.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    """" First off get off my post with drama this is ya'lls second flame @@WarSong , Second off griefing is not a way to win a war and we do have pictures of the grief. """"

This pisses me off, and not many things piss me off anymore from SM, i've been here long enough to see it all.

This isnt Drama, this is you not being able to handle anyone coming on your thread questioning your faction.

if you want to proove to the major factions in starmade universe then you need to earn the respect. You will not be given respect while you act like this. Sure its fine that you want your thread clean, no problem. but the fact still stands, you havent prooved yourself among the factions.

so Major factions will question your Legitimacy to claim to be a major faction, TE will be honored if you would come to EE to try again.

Keeping it short, If you want respect then earn it.

EE is a neutral server. Only thing that isnt neutral is that parties opposing you have their main force on it and you do not.

Thanks for reading my halfly tought over comment.. -.-

Imma go eat my cake now.

Reactions: CyberTao
    Reaction score
    what is so hard about finding some random,empty server and having a war there? worried that you wont have admins to back you up?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Best solution.

Use EE's empty battle server.

Get Mr Rimmer to set up.a team death match with credit allocation to both teams. (Max credit for 3-5 members to spawn ships in)

Until all.credit used or surrender, battle continues.

No differences in force as empty server = no existing ships.

You use given credits to build a fleet and meet at a set point then fight.

No, to the member above me, fear is out the window on our part and your claims of admin bias makes me question your overall integrity.

I do have to say, a pre-setup TDF is the best solution on an empty server with the assistance of admin.

Also, I requested YOU name us a server where you are willing to engage apart from your personal sand pit

Reaction score
    There is no questioning my faction, we do things the legit way whereas the pictures prove CR clearly does not. I could honestly care less whether I'm recognized as a major faction or not. What I do care about is honorable warfare which has not been shown. I can handle anything anyone throws at me but when and admin has already said once that the drama needs to stay off my forums like I keep it off of theirs. Then they should have the integrity to adhere. Again a characteristic they seem to lack.[DOUBLEPOST=1414790999,1414790852][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, @Zeveryn as I said we would be willing to come back and happily have a legitimate war. Just as soon as the server is wiped and shady tactics aren't used. As I said before Mortiferum I'll be happy to do this just as soon as we switch our fleet to EE standards. Something we learned just by hopping on varies from our server. That is where we as a group were ill prepared.

Reaction score
    There is no questioning my faction, we do things the legit way whereas the pictures prove CR clearly does not. I could honestly care less whether I'm recognized as a major faction or not. What I do care about is honorable warfare which has not been shown. I can handle anything anyone throws at me but when and admin has already said once that the drama needs to stay off my forums like I keep it off of theirs. Then they should have the integrity to adhere. Again a characteristic they seem to lack.[DOUBLEPOST=1414790999,1414790852][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, @Zeveryn as I said we would be willing to come back and happily have a legitimate war. Just as soon as the server is wiped and shady tactics aren't used. As I said before Mortiferum I'll be happy to do this just as soon as we switch our fleet to EE standards. Something we learned just by hopping on varies from our server. That is where we as a group were ill prepared.
    aka: he thought the other team would use honor[DOUBLEPOST=1414791371][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, why are you still trying to justify the fact that you griefed our base because you were to cowardly to fight us head on?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    aka: he thought the other team would use honor
    You like to spew that rubbish a lot.

Please, I would like you to reassess the situation by looking at facts and not a brick wall or Putin's moustache.

- Home base protection not used
    - Low shielding on station
    - No turret on station
    - No drones deployed
    - No capital ships deployed
    - Not even a manned vessel

So this "grief" really just meant your weakness. Any faction who cannot destroy a station with a measly 2-5m shields is not.something to be proud of, especially when attacks done is minimal given the absence of our turrets and vessels.

So your claims of so called "shady tactics of surrounding a base with less than 5m shield" warrants an immediate withdrawal then all I can say is....

No cure for the brain dead. (From one of the Chinese medicine tomes. :p )

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    you banned on any server that has decent staff
    The staff was fully aware of this. We neither wanted to intervene as admins or a faction (and it was a group decision) because
    1. The rules allow for this
    2. we dont want to war with CR. we like the CR

The rules - elwyneternity.com/rules.html

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    aka: he thought the other team would use honor[DOUBLEPOST=1414791371][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, why are you still trying to justify the fact that you griefed our base because you were to cowardly to fight us head on?

are you accusing me for greif?

Reaction score
    No zeveryn, the claims are being directed at CR. And thus comes the Bias "we dont want war with the CR because we like the CR" that is by far the most bias thing I have seen. You failed to do your admin duties because you liked a faction over another. Haha shot yourself in the foot bub

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    No
    are you accusing me for greif?
    No mate. He is currently accusing CR for grieving by placing blocks inside his home vase through a nearby station with 5m shields and no home base.

Zev, you should be clear on how weak a station like that is, right? That is destroyer level shielding at best.

Reaction score
    sorry I misread your banner Zev I thought you were CE[DOUBLEPOST=1414791884,1414791813][/DOUBLEPOST]and you filled the station with glass to prevent respawning Morti

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.