-=Alliance Armada=- Actively Recruiting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score

Other factions keep the drama to yourself. I'm here to play a game therefore opt-out of over-dramatic politics and rumors

Streamers:
    http://www.alliance-armada.com/twitch/cl2en1
    http://www.alliance-armada.com/twitch/l0l182

:::BEGIN JOURNAL ENTRY::: 2019/05/21 21:19

So, here I am stuck in the last safe haven in the universe. God, this makes me miss earth so much. The fresh air, trees, birds chirping, and water...My God how I miss water. We've been stuck drinking this Ambrosia Supplement. These crackpot scientist are genius, but not much for talking. Oh, well I guess when all you've ever known is wiped out you learn to make the best of it. How I wish the people of Earth could have settled their differences though. Maybe just maybe Earth wouldn't be a nuclear wasteland. I have found a new home now...one that seems fairly organized and rather advanced. It's funny, I had never heard of this group I have joined until it came time to evacuate the planet. They call themselves the Alliance Armada. Boy, are they good. Their marines are always training. You can see them dogfighting and using combatives all the time. This one time I got to see one of their bigger ships. Their fleet was coming in for a restock of supplies and exited the warp-gate. It looked like the thing was going to eat the entire station! Haha, the look on the childrens' faces were priceless. It's amazing how much damage those ships can take the engineers must of spent hours getting that tear through the engine room fixed. Before you know it they were gone, some pretty fast ships to be so big I tell ya. Space makes things way different. I never thought I would call this black abyss home. Compared to earth though...it feels like a ghost town. I heard the Armada is recruiting so I may try to enlist and see what's out there. surely it has to be better than drinking this same supplement and watching all the action, right? Who knows, all I know is I need a change and this seems like a good direction for me. I just hope I don't mess up. The whole station is depending on me...I see tons of immigrants coming through daily. I might actually be protecting our future...they could repopulate our race and bring us back to where we belong. We'll see.....We...Will...See....

:::END JOURNAL ENTRY::

Fleet
    Utilizes Large complex spacecraft to control areas of space. Provides support to all branches of the Armada. Responsible for trade and logistics of equipment. Capable of operating ships in excess of 100Meters^3

Marines
    Teamwork is their watchword. They use fighters, dropships, and foot soldiers to achieve dominance of an opposing force's equipment and territory. Their main goal, to be a complete and utter nuisance to the enemy.

Engineers
    Everything that exist in the Armada was put together by skillful and crafty engineers tinkering to their hearts content. Without these guys our group would have died years ago. Their commitment to the job has kept us moving forward and never backward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    =Enlistment Contract=

Please fill out our application on our website:
    Under application for enlistment!
    http://www.alliance-armada.com/recruitment
    Or post your physical application in our thread

IGN:
    Skills:
    Can you follow COC:
    Prior Experience:
    Tell us about yourself:

SERVER INFORMATION
    GameServer: sm.alliance-armada.com:4242

Teamspeak: 70.85.251.53:8255

ALLIANCE ARMADA ROSTER:

Commander in Chief
    Blackhawk

Chief of Staff
    SpEcIleDd

Chief of Economics

Ambassador

Marine Commander
    Jtwood20

Fleet Commander
    AssIn9

Engineering Commander
    khelben45

Marine:
    Ace_of_space
    Ambsflo
    EpicMarkus
    Starkiller
    SnowyDwarf
    Chrismoh99
    Tenshuma
    Smurfo73
    The_Creeper_Commander

Fleet:
    EliteZealot
    Viten1234
    ShaneR
    Cornelis
    907Penguin
    Voidfox
    Murphm17
    Halotoxin
    EpicHoovy
    anoob800

Engineer:
    111Shaneb111
    Kamikaze_dalek
    Overwatch
    WhiteHawk
    Villian
    Mike
    Alger-Waterglow
    Ozwart
    mk03

Kniaz_Markov

Recruits:
    the_doctor_halo
    xenu
    tenebrae

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Currently yes, just not on Elwyn Eternity.
    Aha....

Well, we are always ready to face your faction should you choose to, pick a time or simply hop on EE and we will get started with the fight.

Either way, you should understand I do not wish you the best of luck, though have fun :)

Reaction score
    Lol, we will not be getting on EE any time soon. Due to the griefing that occurred whilst in that server. We could always fight on another however.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Currently yes, just not on Elwyn Eternity.
    Lol, we will not be getting on EE any time soon. Due to the griefing that occurred whilst in that server. We could always fight on another however.
    If we fight it is going to be on EE, or EE battle server, Since I trust the admins more, and their servers are good. If you can not handle EE, then I am sorry. If what happened to your base has stopped your faction. Which was building a station around your station, drones, and turrets in the area. Then I am sorry. Cr has a tendency to be a little crazy.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    This almost sounds as if you're submitting to the CR as EE is where they are strongest right now

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This almost sounds as if you're submitting to the CR as EE is where they are strongest right now
    By other, I would assume he meant the server AA runs.

Well, seems like we won. One attack and the war is over, GG.

The two members that did it must be amused, the rest of us missed out on the fun.

:([DOUBLEPOST=1414772455,1414771850][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, the station we built around your's lacked

- Decent shielding
    - Large turrets
    - Home base protection

If that is too much to handle, you lr faction is rather.... soft. Too much talk, a declaration of war, then white flag within 1 day is a tragedy.

Reactions: therimmer96
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    well after you declared having a "sizable bank account" and a "foothold" on Elwyn I thought it'd be timely to send you a warm coming gift, but if you consider a few drones and 2 turrets who mind you are destructible as too much for you to handle and thus forth are leaving the server then wooo free win. But due to this war not being desired by us no, we will not follow you onto another server, as long as you're not on EE we dont give a damn.

Now lets get back on topic peeps, don't wanna cause too much "drama" again till ye old Warsong has to intervene and lock another thread.

Reactions: therimmer96
    Reaction score
    First off get off my post with drama this is ya'lls second flame @WarSong , Second off griefing is not a way to win a war and we do have pictures of the grief. You have homebased a station and wrapped it around ours which prevents any of my members from getting out. Lastly, I do not mean our server by any means another server meaning red shift or alternate where your players do not have connections enough to get away with griefing as I have said before. All you guys are good at is shady tactics.[DOUBLEPOST=1414785506,1414785359][/DOUBLEPOST]The turrets and Drones were perfectly fine, I understood a standardized blockade around my base. But to fill the inside of an outpost with glass and wrap it with shield blocks then homebase it to the point there is no way to get our main accounts out. Yeah thats griefing. Again if you want to fight leave the safety of your server and we'll both start fresh toe to toe. Otherwise you guys are far to scared to sacrifice the admins holding your hand to fight us.[DOUBLEPOST=1414785670][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Chicken shit tactics need I say more? :)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Said by the one who bans their enemies from their own sever.
    From what u recall, it was not our HQ, just another station that ace went overboard with and extending it.

Now you not coming here on EE were we have neutral ground, we're we are not buddies or allies with the admins. Makes its dam even and saying that they will treat us differently and favor us is insulting the admin staff in how they run the server. I'm sorry they didn't help you when you were crying. Who chicken now? Or we could use the odium server.. ya thought so.

Last edited:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    to scared to sacrifice the admins holding your hand
    Dude... you ARE the admins...

And this BS about flaming, you yourself are flame baiting, if you don't want the flame, you could simply let this die by 1. not responding, 2. not feeding the trolls.

Reaction score
    CE, you guys are a bunch of cowards I have marines in MIDDLE SCHOOL who have more guts than you people. I mean seriously? You guys wont fight us head on and instead choose to grief our base? The only person who I would even remotely respect in your faction would be matt braddock the rest of you people need to grow some

Reaction score
    Explain to me how it is neutral ground. You are starting out with a force and base already built up. Wrapping our base in a station that cannot be destroyed and then again failing to control your men. Rimmer you posted your drama on a recruitment forum that had no Baiting at all read above. All I said was we were at war and you guys being the children and useless leaders you are have again come on my post to flame about winning in a server where you can get away with action that is less than honorable. Again when you can grow some balls and face us on even terms and NOT ON MY SERVER NOR ELWYN then get back on my post otherwise take your lulzfail group and kindly get off my post. Thanks :)

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    why dont you guys just solve it on EE when it resets or on another server where none of the parties got anything.
    Peace will be there for a few weeks you can have at each other.
    It would be much better than this stalemate where one party thinks it's better than the other.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Not baiting, just stating facts here.

The attack used no homebase protection (Rimmer will ban us if we did).

The attack was not a spawn camp either, last time someone like you decided to stuff around have 8+ large turret outside their base.

2 members did this to piss you off, 2. You haven't seen a blockade on our part yet.

Turrets, drones, were practically unused by us on this joke, not even battle.

And yeah, on what server do you want this "even term"? Name one apart from your sand pit. We can negotiate this over tea or if you desire, tears.

Reaction score
    Lol pictures are worth a thousand words. This is twice your members have failed to use any type of integrity in warfare that speaks loudly for your faction. As it stands we can easily go to redshift. I'm sure us starting out on even terms would be perfectly suitable as Nauvran said. Once it is wiped/different server and you can control your men. Then we can do honorable battle. until then you guys are nothing more than a griefer group claiming to be powerful and riding your benefits on EE to the end. You keep boasting my faction is weak yet none of you have taken on a single ship yet. You choose to fight with poor tactics and griefing methods never once facing down one of my men though two of you were on at the time my men were on.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    What you mean is even ground lol not netrual. I say netrual because of the relationship of my faction and the admins. You want a even start. So you have respect for matt, the one your faction says was a spy??

Status
    Not open for further replies.