all inventories wont load

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A couple friends and I were messing around with the the factories, (particle press in this case) and after a while they wont open up to there inventories any more. When u open them to use them they open your normal inventory and when you try to pick another tab it tells you that you are not near a shop. its not just the particle press for us ither its all the previously placed chests and machines, we place down a new one in a new spot its fine but the orginals are still out. tried reloging everyone on the server didnt help, restarting the server seems to fix it for a while.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have had this same bug. I think at some point for me new chests (etc.) would be inacessible as well, but I'm not sure. I also think this might be temporary, but I'm not sure. The first time it happened, I suicided and I could access them again. After that, though, neither dying nor relogging helped. I came back some days later and they worked again, but the server may have been restarted in the meantime, I don't know.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Mhmm, very strange. I'll investigate this!
    Any method to recreate the bug on purpose would help immensely.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    if we can find a way to recreate it I will let You know but from what i could tell it just randomly stops working