All blocks invisible :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Exactly as it sounds, not sure what to tell you. I played the previous version and this didn't happen.

When I try to create a ship it also takes my core and doesn't put me in a ship, but it creates a block that I can target, but not see.

Running windows 8 64 bit + java 7 64 bit

Reaction score
    same here though i haven't tried creating or loading any ships.
    this occured on the US test server and on reguler sigleplayer mode. This alo happened for me after the latest update.
    i have an intel graphics card with updated drivers.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Can you please send in a crash report manually with the CrashAndBugReport.jar in your StarMade directory. I'll try to fix this issue ASAP

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I fixed the bug (hopefully)

the new version is already available.

Let me know, if it works for you.
    cheers,
    - schema

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    For me this issue was fixed by uninstalling java x64 forcing the game to run on java i586. Tested on two machines, both Windows 7 x64, ATI AMD HD5000 series.

Reaction score
    Star-Made on windows 8 doesn't launch at all. Once I hit go to join a server or play singleplayer it crashes leaving the java process running in the background, unless I'm playing singleplayer, then the "dedicated" server it starts does still stay running. I have tried with java 6 and 7 with x86 and x64 versions. Any ideas schema?

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I send Zer0t3ch a pm, since this problem is of a different nature

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    WHen I land on any planet and brake any blok big peace of planet become invisible if I relog on planet it does not change but if I get out of planet\'s orbit and relog averything is ok, I can\'t play like that I cannot collect minerals ect. PLS fix that! - I have nVidia graphic card , drivers updated and lastest version of java.

Sry for very bad english.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same here Version: 0.09375

When I join the game blocks are not loading properly and are invisible. I load near a shop and the shop is half missing. I place blocks on my ship, the game detects he blocks but I am unable to see them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same thing as everyone else.

When I place down a block on my ship or another planet, then it just disappears same thing for shooting the area. Sometimes placing or removing blocks brings back the area, other times it doesn\'t.

It has to have something to do with the blocks.