AI Strikes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    On UK server my NEW ship without weapons start to fly without me. I rejoined and found that It fly away faar from me. Then I got 1 thing. This is new AI controlled SHIP?
    Ai Taken control. 1 thing more.
    I lost in space and there was other AI ships in space. I stolen 1 of their ships and fly away.
    Looks like if I take AI ship It will retake contol soon.

Reaction score
    Currently AI ships can be "commandered" and there designs are all based on the blueprints and ships already on the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    you can hack an ai captured ship by installing an AI control module on there, it's called the BOBBY in game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just had my own ship fly away and abandon me in space...
    I forgot that I installed a Bobby inside the back of it, turned it to neutral/active and forgot to change the setting.

Then when some AI ships attacked me, my ship frenzied around like it was lagging extremely and got dragged in one direction. Out of curiosity I left the ship and it just flew off, trying to fight those ships that attacked me in another sector. Goodbye 500.000$ ship :c
    Pls let us be able to remote-control our own AI ships.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    A way to remote control your own AI will definitely come :)

Reaction score
    How about a way to code our own AI in lua? Or maybe in the form of mods if you make an API for it! O_O

Koloss_Meshuggah

Resident Wall Flower
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My ships disassimbled themselves and flew off into space without me. I\'ve been trying to find a place to set up base and finaly found a good asteroid. I decided to firstly build a bunch of turrets in the area to keep pirates away, but while I was in space building the turrets I would get attacked, so I put some bobby AIs on my two ships and turned them into turrets. While I was building, a pirate spawned and sure enough my only two ships went flying off into space. I threw some engines on a core and tried to chase one but they were all going different directions off my radar.

Couldn\'t there be an option in the bobby AI to disengage the engines ? Or a block you can place that turrets would orbit around or always come back to if they fly away ?