Bug AI ships (pirate ships and drones) Using secondary weapon computer to shoot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I noticed this today. The pirate ships (and AI drones) will shoot off 6 shots from the main computer, then a shot from the support computer.

On an AI drone I fitted with missiles (D1000+Damage Beam), it will fire off it's missiles, then shoot beams from the rear of the ship where the secondary modules are located. This ship has Anti-Matter Cannon and Lock-On Missiles as the primary weapons.

An easy way to see this happen is to connect a coloured light to the main weapons computer as well. The main weapons shots will be in colour, and the errored shots from the support computer will be uncoloured white.

I have not noticed it on AI turrets, only on AI drone ships and pirate/trading guild ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I kind of have this problem, I have damage beams as primary and Beams as secondary support for my Yamato Ship but the AI shoots out of both the end of the barrels and out of the supported beams inside the turret. But the slave beams are colored as well....

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Thanks for the report.
    This is already handled and tracked under the two 'linked issues:
    Bug #230: AMC "Slave" system firing with main, on turrets
    and
    Bug #330: Bobby AI can fire secondary weapons + Mobs can do that to

The AI-Firing both thing is still in the game.
    It should get fixed soon.

- Andy