AI error after most recent update

Reaction score
    So after the most recent update (the main menu one), ALL of my turrets have stopped working.
    They will still track targets, but will not fire with the game showing a server AI error (classcastexeption).
    Does anyone have any explanation as to why this is happening?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    So i'm not the only one. Same error occured on my solo game. Trying to find a solution...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have the same problem. My turrets try to target for half a second, then the same error occurs an the turrets snap back. Tried singleplayer and local server. Here's my singleplayer-log, error starting at line 2116:

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    File a support ticket, it is an issue for sure :P See top right of my photo for the error message.

Reaction score
    This is also happening to me, i tried downgrading and it worked, but when I re-updated the error started again, definitely something in the update.

Reaction score
    Glad I'm not the only one. I will sporadically have the turrets work, but it seems completely random. I even tried undocking them and linking them back up, but no change.

Reaction score
    Login to Phabricator

I just finished submitting this as a bug, I even submitted this thread into the bug tracker so that your images will help. I submitted all the logs that I could so hopefully this gets resolved.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Thanks a lot. I still get confused with the bug report procedure. i never seem to do it right. Thats why i don't use it anymore.