In Developement Advanced Fleet Commands

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    With fleets just around the corner I would like to suggest a couple commands that would help the AI make better decisions during battles. If you have any other suggestions please add them.

1) ABORT BEFORE BATTLE - An adjustable percentage that the AI uses to decide whether or not to attack. If you send an AI fleet to attack another fleet and the other fleet is say 50% stronger (determined by stats) your AI will abort the mission and return home.

2) RETREAT - If your AI fleet as a whole, or individual ships reach a certain damage percentage (you set the percent) they will retreat from the battle.

3) RECON - An AI scout ship will scan the enemy strength and report its findings back to home base.

4) EXPLORATION - Ships will explore unkown systems and report back their findings.

5) PURSUIT - If an enemy fleet attempts to attack and they decide to retreat your ships will pursue.

Reactions: jgames666
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    I was expecting some legit advanced command,but these are pretty much 100% confirmed. :)
    stuff will be a lot more advanced than this I assure you,but the hype is real now that the release is so close :D we shall see

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Interesting thread, but I'm fairly sure they already have thought to put this in, and probably will be doing so at the release of the Fleets update.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    That is good to know, and I look forward to seeing what other options they include.