Advance Building (Diagonal Mirrors for circular projects!)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Can you add diagonal mirrors for my Mobile space station (Using ship core so it moves) So that i can make a perfect circular space station, cuz i hate it when i have to use X, Y, Z axis but i still have to make a huge copy of 1 side of the station, cuz it only auto copy front and back, but i have to manual copy the whole front end of the station to the side and it is hard to get it in the right level so it all complete with no errors.

Mobile.jpg

As you see the front and the back of the station is the same, but i have to copy all of the front (or back) to the left (or right) side so that all 4 parts are the same, so that i don't lose track. Can you please make diagonal mirrors at 45 degree of course.

This is not just for me by the way, it for everyone who want to make circular ships, like huge mother ships from independence day, or a giant circular ship/station, like i am doing.

By the way my Mobile station is 2001 m long, 2001 m wide and 131 m high, but the height will change once i finish the station "ring" one i stuck on at the minute, really hard without diagonal mirrors, but once it done, it'll be EPIC!

StarMade, the best game i ever played, keep it up! :)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I like to build round things and wasted countless hours with placing blocks that would have been unnecessary with diagonal mirrors. But diagonal mirrors would also be useful for squares or octagons.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Diagonal mirrors were also suggested to allow ships that were built at a 45 degree angle, in this thread.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Poor grammar, but a much desired feature.