Adimo Ship-Builders

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I have a very big request. Can you bring the blizzard up to snuff? I love the Blizzard and it has great potential. thanks:)
    Hello! I've actualy started refitting the Blizzard a while ago, but it's starting to become clear that in order to make it a true match against other, more recently-built ships, it needs more than just a refit, but a complete redesign. So, I'm kind of left with three choices:
    a) Finish the refit and work on the new MkIII Blizzard later
    b) Only do the refit
    c) Forget the refit, start working on the new Blizzard right away

In other news, I'm currently working on a new battlecruiser/pocket titan called Tonbogiri (it'll probably be very close to 100k in mass, so it's gonna be close). However, since the ship is meant for PvP it won't be released as it is (or, rather, will be). Instead, there will be a variant of it that will be available for everyone to download, the Naginata.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You still carry that sig...

I'd say MKIII

Reaction score
    Hello! I've actualy started refitting the Blizzard a while ago, but it's starting to become clear that in order to make it a true match against other, more recently-built ships, it needs more than just a refit, but a complete redesign. So, I'm kind of left with three choices:
    a) Finish the refit and work on the new MkIII Blizzard later
    b) Only do the refit
    c) Forget the refit, start working on the new Blizzard right away

In other news, I'm currently working on a new battlecruiser/pocket titan called Tonbogiri (it'll probably be very close to 100k in mass, so it's gonna be close). However, since the ship is meant for PvP it won't be released as it is (or, rather, will be). Instead, there will be a variant of it that will be available for everyone to download, the Naginata.
    i would love what ever you do. The ships you make are awesome and cool and i'm looking forward to the new ship you are making:)

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    i would love what ever you do. The ships you make are awesome and cool and i'm looking forward to the new ship you are making:)
    I'll post a seperate thread with a poll once Tonbogiri and Naginata are done, maybe even a little earlier. Until then, those are the only two projects I'm concerned about at the moment. Might get a couple sketches done in the meantime. Hopefully I'll be able to drag in Crusade to help with under-the-hood stuff for the new Blizzard.