ADI-Forged From A Star

Reaction score
    it was nto meant to be posted, i am sorry. was thinking and just typed

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    \"so no way that ship is forged from a star :P\"

I said \"from\" not \"IN\", so from A single star, but it\'s bigger than any star.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You actually did fine, what you are doing is Role Play, and those who criticize role play ideas go wrong about it.

In my case I just said you\'d need something bigger than a star, not that \"it\'s not possible\" \"it\'s silly\" and such :) supernova sounds right. We don\'t have them in-game tho.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Doing something silly as part of a lore or not a lore, is still silly. Silly lore is silly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    The size of this indicate pure awesomeness. Any pics to complement that?

The name is fine, it sounds awesome, and that is what matter.

Reaction score
    Your tremendous amount of butthurt about the guy doing his thing is silly.

Reaction score
    Hierarch how about instead of argueing about the lore we just build the ship or we could just talk about neutron star bullets lol

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Its a game. use your damn imagination.. geez it would be to invalid the starkiller in transfomers because its not possible. Guess what? Its a god damn movie.. Guys who cares. Its star forged and its nothing you can do to change that. only the Author can change the story. Now please shut up about the damn story and how its \"supposedly made from materials within a star\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I dont\' think the lore is silly at all. Now my lore, that\'s silly. All my ships are Star-Fart Forged. We collect the gaseous eminations from sun flares and distill out the minerals then age them in Jack Daniels whiskey casks. The maple wood adds a lot of flavor to the metals as they mellow in the cask during the 2 year aging process.