Active Blueprint Technology

What do you think of ABT?

• I have no idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    Do everyone know about blueprints? I think yes, but in my opinion, their functionality is not big enough. I mean that I played (watched some series on Youtube), and I have noticed that they can make a little bit more work, the consequences of which would be much more easier gameplay (routine work).

What I suggest to do is to make an “Active Blueprint Technology” (further ABT), as I named it. The idea of ABT is to integrate the blueprint into ship (in ship core or other block or even special computer) and this integrated blueprint would from time to time check the ship’s condition for missing (destroyed) blocks. Then you would be able to automatically repair missing blocks by taking them from your inventory or from special computer's storage or something like that.

The ABT would make gameplay much easier and more convenient, because player will no longer need to think and remember type and position of missing block.

Last edited:

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I think this is a critical part of shipyards, and I think shipyards have been confirmed by the dev team. It may not be in the next couple of updates (GUI and then something else first), but I think this will be part of that eventual change. Can anyone confirm that this suggestion is already in the works?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    This is going to be an integral part of shipyards and the HP system, which will include a revamp of healing/astrotechno beams.

and then something else first
    Docking revamp, including a rail system and hopefully turrets like THIS considering schema said THIS on it.

Reaction score
    One thought I had for blueprints is that you should be able to set up some sort of factory on a ship to construct them, Something like the ABT would be crucial for ANY type of manufacturing, (serious)Power/shield supply, and oxygen implementation to exist.