Aces Mercenaries Clan (AMSC)

Reaction score
    Per general order 871-239 I am hereby requesting that the AMSC join the UAF as a privater industry.

Thanks,

-H

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Can I join, Im 15, and know how to make(a very blocky) X-Wing, and can learn by visual instruction.

Reaction score
    Hi i would like to join, im a huge star wars fan and i am 14 years old and i always have anothers back

SkyHawk024

Mandalorian ShipWright.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    To all who may be interested in joining just because we dont respond to posts on here for those who are interested in joining does not mean we will get back to them in a PM. Most of those who have applied have been granted membership!

SkyHawk024

Mandalorian ShipWright.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yes Talegolarian is the AMSC the Third of the Three Leaders I will Confirm that the leaders are as follows and have been the faction has started have been, SkyHawk024, Stike7g5, and Talegolarian.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I would like to join the Aces Mercenaries Clan.

I am 13, and i live in Australia. Some of my work can be found here ---> http://nathanlarge.imgur.com/

I have been playing the game for over 3 months now and i have had lots of other experience with BSGO, Minecraft, and several other Sci-Fi games.

Reaction score
    i dont want to join but i have a suggestion:

make a mouth like ship for smuggling, bassicaly a large ship with a big hole in the front, maybe with teeth to make it harder to let the ship escape, the ship would have high shields (above 700k) good thrust and power, and some weapons. with a ship like this you can fly up to a fighter or mini corvette and grab them in the \"mouth\" and with the teeth make it harder to escape then you fly to the destination, maybe have a second person in the ship build a cross infront of the mouth, then you slow down, send them out with a pulse to disabled them, then you shoot them dead and then carry the ship to base, if theirs a player, if not just chug it to base.

edit: im sorry, just a suggestion to the \"smuggling\" idea you have, you do see how it might work?

SkyHawk024

Mandalorian ShipWright.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Zovc your suggestion was thought of as uncanny and un-thoughtful and we dont want you posting things like this in our recruiting thread since we would never build such a impractical ship go troll some where else.