Aces Mercenaries Clan (AMSC)

SkyHawk024

Mandalorian ShipWright.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hello I'm SkyHawk024, one of the three leaders of the, Aces Mercenaries Clan the AMSC which is a mercenarie, bounty hunter, and smuggling group! We are small for now consisting of only two pilots but are willing to take in recruits. To join you must fit within three criteria as follows: Should atleast be a teenager (we dont want to deal with the bull of a immature little kid), At least some knowledge of Star Wars Ships and weaponry maybe even species, Also MUST be a TEAM PLAYER when in a fight teams are better than individuals. If you are interested please either PM me or reply here. Thank You For Your Time!

SkyHawk024

Mandalorian ShipWright.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    well depending on what server where in and with this new store block added some factions may enterprise and make it to where you can only buy goods from there stores so they wouldnt let you get the items you want to put into stock so for the right price after backing up the cost of the items we would haul the supplies to the person who paid us for it.

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I am Stike7g5, I am one of the other three Leaders of AMSC. I was the original Commander of the MERCS clan and with an allegance with Clan Aces we combined to form The Aces Mercenaries. Welcome brother/sister Brainbaobab to the faction.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    What server are you guys on and where is it based?...just so i can see lag issues and if its worth applying

SkyHawk024

Mandalorian ShipWright.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Our Server is currently down due to Stike\'s laptop being in the shop for a video card issue and we understand lagging at space stations is a problem and everyone has that issue ive learned to deal with it. It tends to stop lagging ounce your out of your ship and in the station itself.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im currently in South Africa which may be an issue if the server doesnt have a good line

SkyHawk024

Mandalorian ShipWright.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    well we might not be able to help that im sorry, thanks for showing interest anyways.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Would you mind giving me the IP so i can check it out?\"with regards to ping etc

SkyHawk024

Mandalorian ShipWright.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    we dont have a server right now due to one of the other leaders pc being at the shop.

Reaction score
    I would like to join

i love star wars and am getting better at designing ships everyday

SkyHawk024

Mandalorian ShipWright.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    We are not too sure atm im sure it will be ok But we wont be for sure until stike gets his computer back

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve made a very nice cruiser, I\'m 17 years old and I have been a Revanite for 9 years. Is there space for me in this clan?

Here are some images of the cruiser: http://imageshack.us/g/109/6mfe.png/