Acclamator-class assault ship

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    This isn't an Exact replica of the ship but its close enough for me
    it doesn't really have an interior the ship is just going to be used as an AI ship for my Faction so an Interior was not necessary. Although it does have a lot of empty space in the bottom portion. The Ship still has a little bit of work needed but for all intensive purposes it is complete
    Here are the ships stats:
    446 Meters Long
    81 Meters Tall
    193 Meters Wide
    56,989,039 Power
    2,713,275 Regen
    32,286 Thrust
    5,823,256 Shields

Weapons:
    24 Cannon Arrays
    51,000 DPS

4 Missiles
    263,184 Damage per Missile
    Hit Radius of 21

12 Turrets
    starmade-screenshot-0000.png starmade-screenshot-0001.png starmade-screenshot-0002.png starmade-screenshot-0003.png starmade-screenshot-0004.png
    acclamator_class_ortho_by_unusualsuspex-d6w49uq.jpg

Reaction score
    Looks good so far.
    Things i would change if i were building this would be to add some more details to the hull. I do not like these plain large grey smooth surfaces.
    On the reference picture you see many hull details, i would try to replicate them by adding additional layers on the existing hull or paint them inside the existing hull with a different color.
    I try to have at least around 3 colors at my hulls to make them look more interesting.

Maybe you could try to get the bitter engine to look a bit more round.

And i have the feeling that the turrets would look better if they were a little flatter.

What do you mean with the not needing interior part? Will you be leaving it empty? or what is planned for it?

Reaction score
    nice work, is it to scale? I am only passingly familiar with the ship from the movies, though I am sure i have seen the stats at one time, I seem to have forgotten them.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    nice work, is it to scale? I am only passingly familiar with the ship from the movies, though I am sure i have seen the stats at one time, I seem to have forgotten them.
    The last picture gives dimensions of the real ship
    [DOUBLEPOST=1420649247,1420648901][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Looks good so far.
    Things i would change if i were building this would be to add some more details to the hull. I do not like these plain large grey smooth surfaces.
    On the reference picture you see many hull details, i would try to replicate them by adding additional layers on the existing hull or paint them inside the existing hull with a different color.
    I try to have at least around 3 colors at my hulls to make them look more interesting.

Maybe you could try to get the bitter engine to look a bit more round.

And i have the feeling that the turrets would look better if they were a little flatter.

What do you mean with the not needing interior part? Will you be leaving it empty? or what is planned for it?
    I was trying to give it more of an Imperial vibe with the lifeless Grey look.
    Yes the Turrets could be better.
    Well like not a detailed interior probably just a core room and a gravity elevator that goes down to that bottom portion
    and probably turn the bottom portion into a hangar bay.

Reaction score
    I was trying to give it more of an Imperial vibe with the lifeless Grey look.
    Lifeless grey? Have you looked at the crazy number of (hull) details all the ships in Star Wars have?
    The hull is littered with millions of details like armor plates and raised sections.
    Searching a bit around the Internet i found some Pictures where you can see what i mean with the number of details:
    http://s261.photobucket.com/user/CessnaDriver/media/IMG_6646.jpg.html
    http://www.scifi3d.com/images/wip/117_src_isdbridge_19.jpg
    ok that were ISD's
    here are pictures of the Acclamator:
    http://s474.photobucket.com/user/HACKCORE-/media/Acclamator/2.jpg.html
    http://s474.photobucket.com/user/HACKCORE-/media/Acclamator/3.jpg.html
    http://s474.photobucket.com/user/HACKCORE-/media/Acclamator/4.jpg.html
    (these pictures are not mine just googeled it)

I mean it is your ship if you want it to be plain grey it's ok.
    I just mean with just a little more hull details it could be so much more.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    All that detailing is not really my fortay
    and im not really one to spend weeks on a ship especially if im just going to be using it to destroy things with lol

Reaction score
    Well i guess that's up to personal to personal preference.
    When i destroy things i like to do it with style.

You said it was planned to be an AI Ship. So i guess you will fit it with an active Bobby-AI and park it in a sector?
    If i do that mine always go after some pirate an get lost in the neighboring sectors.

Reaction score
    For this build, the horizontal middle section would be the easiest to detail.
    You only build it one block high, though.

Next time, you can put some more space in there, and spend an hour, making it look really sweet. :)

I know, I know. We don't look at it the same way, but it just might be worth it!