A-Z FACTION GUIDE

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Hi ! Thought i'd update location for my faction since the end of Shattered skies.

You can now find Xanth Industries on Starmade Perseus server. Mostly french talking people there but some english speaking factions are there also and a few of us do speak english.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Hi ! Thought i'd update location for my faction since the end of Shattered skies.

You can now find Xanth Industries on Starmade Perseus server. Mostly french talking people there but some english speaking factions are there also and a few of us do speak english.
    Edited accordingly.

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    • Name of faction: The Aesthetican Navy
    • AKA: Aesthetica
    • Date of Creation: 5th September, 2016
    • Major Servers faction plays on: NFDBS, LvD
    • Ideology: Senatorial benevolent dictatorship
    • Main language (s): English
    • Majority location: The United Kingdom
    • Leader (s): Aesthetics
    • Playstyle Preference: Diplomacy, cooperation, progress, peacekeeping
    • Desc: The Aesthetican Navy was founded to prove itself as the embodiment of peacekeeping, humanitarian aid, diplomacy and communication between factions across the universe.

Reactions: Jake_Lancia

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    • Name of faction: The Aesthetican Navy
    • AKA: Aesthetica
    • Date of Creation: 5th September, 2016
    • Major Servers faction plays on: NFDBS, LvD
    • Ideology: Senatorial benevolent dictatorship
    • Main language (s): English
    • Majority location: The United Kingdom
    • Leader (s): Aesthetics
    • Playstyle Preference: Diplomacy, cooperation, progress, peacekeeping
    • Desc: The Aesthetican Navy was founded to prove itself as the embodiment of peacekeeping, humanitarian aid, diplomacy and communication between factions across the universe.
    Aesthetican Navy added

Reactions: Aesthetics

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    I may as well pop down a few necessary updates seeing as this thread has been revived.

Change the Vaygr Raiders server(s) to "Every server the Vaygr Empire is on" or something similar

Vaygr Empire servers should be changed to "The Art of Warfare and Brierie"

Remove Arstotzkan Federation, its been replaced with FCM (something you have on the list)

Trinova should be edited to mention the merger broke down and Trident split off from it, maybe even remove it entirely seeing as the faction is basically a 1 man faction

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    So you guys have abandoned LvD?

Trinova should be edited to mention the merger broke down and Trident split off from it, maybe even remove it entirely seeing as the faction is basically a 1 man faction
    I agree with writing down that it's split, but you shouldn't REMOVE IT. It's still open to joining and its players are active, even if that is just one player.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I may as well pop down a few necessary updates seeing as this thread has been revived.

Change the Vaygr Raiders server(s) to "Every server the Vaygr Empire is on" or something similar

Remove Arstotzkan Federation, its been replaced with FCM (something you have on the list)

Trinova should be edited to mention the merger broke down and Trident split off from it
    Thanks for the heads up. Been working and studying so have been busy and didn't glance over those things. Will get onto changing that right now.

-Removed AF
    -Updated Vaygr Raiders
    -Updated Vaygr Empire
    -Updated Trinova Technologies
    -Updated Mortarian Legion
    (I'm sorry Jasper1991, Nauvran, Lecic, but your comments have been removed. Also Jasper, please tried to avoid going a bit off topic.)

If there are any complains against data sumbitted by someone, can you please send me a private conversation message with details, proof they were wrong etc., so we can avoid these....disagreements...covering the thread which is designed to be pretty noob friendly.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    \\\Added Knights Belligerent entry///​

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    It has been a while but the guide is still operational. Should any factions wish to be listed here as a major faction, they are simply to reply publicly here or in a pm with the correct format.

\\\\\Thryn, a new iteration of Thryn Monarchy has been added/////
    \\Outer Ring Consortium added to RIP list//​

Last edited:

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I would like to request the removal of NASS and TaW from the list of servers FCM plays on as we no longer play on those servers. I would also request the removal of Zyrr from the people to contact about joining as he is no longer in a leadership position within the faction. Myself and Tunk along with Comr4de are the current people to contact if you are interested in joining FCM.
    [doublepost=1497565243,1497564865][/doublepost]Oh, also, can you fix the FCM entry? It says "Colinial" instead of "Colonial."

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I would like to request the removal of NASS and TaW from the list of servers FCM plays on as we no longer play on those servers. I would also request the removal of Zyrr from the people to contact about joining as he is no longer in a leadership position within the faction. Myself and Tunk along with Comr4de are the current people to contact if you are interested in joining FCM.
    [doublepost=1497565243,1497564865][/doublepost]Oh, also, can you fix the FCM entry? It says "Colinial" instead of "Colonial."
    My apologies that this was not fixed earlier. All the above points adjusted, with TaW, Nass removed from other factions lists also.

Reactions: Lecic