A skin I've made (and, if you want me to make you a skin, ask here!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm not sure if this is the right section of the forums for this, but here's a skin I have made. Well. A face on the default skin anyhow, to give a bit more character.

Hopefully it looks okay, took me ages to find a decent skin colour. I know I left the default (I think. Took the base for it off a site, but I think it's the default, this one's based on) spacesuit costume.

I'm not actually sure whether to keep the spacesuit or not on skins. Without it, I could make clothes for him for walking around a ship, but with a spacesuit, it doesn't look silly to be floating through space.

Future Skins I will be making:

1. Mad Scientist (lab coat, bald, evil eyes, no spacesuit)

Mad scientist skin available on the post that this link connects to: http://star-made.org/comment/18199#comment-18199

2. Starfleet Uniform from Original Series Star Trek, all possible colour variations.

3. Reptile Humanoid Male (base skin design, no clothes)

4. Reptile Humanoid Female (as in 3 but slight difference to torso)

5. Batman (it must be done. Likely Adam West costume, and besides, he can breathe in space)

6. Robin (obligated to do Robin after Bats)

7. Head Alien from the Walkyverse

8. Silver Surfer (if in Galactus ship with every part of head containing crosses of salvage cannons, EPIC.)

9. Defender (I like the Champions tabletop game and MMO, and one expansion book has a future version of him that is spacefaring)

10. Gadroon (a frog alien from Champions)

11. Qulaar (insect alien from Champions, might be a bit tricky to do in Starmade skins.

12. Stormtrooper Standard White Suit

13. Darth Vader

14. Pirate skin (human-ish)

15. Pirate skin (Lich/Skeletal undead one, similar to 14 but rotting)

16. Knight (presumably iron-plated armour and whatnot?)

17. Blue S.P.A.R.T.A.N armour, probably in the style of the more recent Halo games, though with the detail we have with the size of the skin it could be any probably.

18. Endercreeper's skin on his avatar since it doesn't seem to work with his inbedding, which appears to be a Enderman/Creeper hybrid of the sort I have seen on skinning sites before and should be able to make something from his tiny avatar until he can get his picture inbedding working right.

19. Protoss Templar/Lassadar skin? (note to me: look up what this is as I guess it's Starcraft or something but I have never tried it and thus will need to get source pictures before trying this)

20. Mad scientist Blonde with Goggles in space suit.

21. Jim Raynor (after some googling, huh. We've got a lot of Starcraft fans here, don't we? I'll do this though, looks like it'll be fun.)

22. Salvager (robot: I'm thinking a junky robot type thing that looks vaguely like it's made out of scavenged ship parts, cobbled together to make a slightly crazy robot. Possibly inspired by the robot in Treasure Planet, which although was a terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE disney movie in my opinion, had some pretty fun character designs)

23. Salvager (human. I'm thinking here it could be some kind of person wearing rags of some sort, or possibly bits of cobbled together parts and mostly wiring in a manner similar to the above robot.)

24. Han Solo (we have so many Chewie skins, but no Han? FOR SHAME, SKINNERS. XD)

25. Red communist? (I'm not sure what this would be, so I'm thinking Buzz Lightyear style bubble helmet on a red power armoured suit with a sickle and whatever the old Russian logo thing was.)

26. C-3P0, Human-cyborg relations. Gold.

27. C-3P0, Human-cyborg relations. Silver.

28. C-3P0, Human-cyborg relations "naked parts"

29. Shinji Ikari. Because I want to make a Unit 01 eventually, and Unit 01 doesn't work without Shinji Ikari. "But Hadras, it's a game, it doesn't have to work like the ani-" "NO"

30. Spartan armour (this already exists, a dude's made it, but I suppose if I make my own, I can make a variety of colour options. maybe even a pink one with yellow spots! MR BLOBBY SPARTAN GO!)

31. Sangheli, aka the Elites of Halo. ROYGBIV as usual with armour of this sort.

32. Predators, since after doing the Sangheli I'll be happy with doing the weird four-arm-almost-tropical-bat-mouth thing

33. Knight1- Steel armour, no particular decorative nature, just armour

34. Knight2- Steel armour, battered

35. Knight3- White Armour, Gleaming

36. Knight4- Black Armour, grimdark

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i like the idea of storm troopers and darth vader, i suggest you stay on the starwars theme- do C3PO the silver varient, and the scout trooper, dark trooper from BF2, the sand trooper, with the orange shoulder pad

Rebel pilot, Boba Fett, Clone troopers from episode 2, clone troopers from episode 3 Jango Fett

Reaction score
    we are using a full size enterprise ship to explore and i need some starfleet skins with bare heads plz?

Reaction score
    when you say blank faces, what do you mean, like Slenderkirk?

also do you want the differnt colors of the uniforms(I THINK that there are only yellow blue and red, but i\'m not sure)

although i didnt start this post, i would be happy to join Mr Hadras in making skins

Hadras, if you would like my help. please PM me

-Apples

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    How about a pirate skin? :)

This being starmade where there are pirates, it would fit nicely.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ooh, I forgot about Boba Fett\'s armour. Looks like a lot of the skins I\'m going to make are loosely Mandalorians design then, what with the Storm Troopers, clones, Fett\'s, and a fair few others on my Totally Not Evil Plans For Skin Making are of that general design, with coloured plate units on a black under layer with a full fitting helmet.

any help meeting any requests people make on this thread would be gladly accepted. I am very slow, and competition might get me improving! A skin-off! First one to meet requests wins an illusory imaginary anti-Newtonian physics obeying broomstick for fun an profit!

Also I have no idea how I missed out pirates on my list on the first post of my phone\'s list. I will create one as soon as I\'ve done the Trek skins.

(Although I do have the word Jack on its own twice in my own list. Might\'ve been Jack Sparrow. Who knows...)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    If you\'re up for it, I\'d like something with a red communist feel to it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Any kind, just make it look like something that collects space junk and builds epic ships :P

Reaction score
    A pirate skin would be great! Here is an amazing minecraft skin that could maybe help you get started :P

Just google \"captain seighter skin\" for more images

Reaction score
    Hi. I am looking for a mad scientist skin with some kind of advanced looking spacesuit and goggles with blond hair.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d really love to have a protoss skin...probably a templar (tassadar ?) or something...I\'m planning to build a protoss carrier with some fighters/interceptors as well and later maybe more...so I would appreciate such skin if u would be so kind...thx

Reaction score
    If you had the time I really need a spartan skin with blue armor please. Thanks Heres a picture http://mattpc.deviantart.com/art/Myself-Spartan-Armour-WIP-341139473

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    If you can fit me in the ever increasing line of players needing skins...a knight would be pretty sweet

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Whoa so much to do. I have currently started making Original Series Star Trek skins, which once I\'ve made one will be easy enough to change the colour of to make the other uniforms in that generation of the show.

In the meantime, I\'ve also converted a Minecraft skin of mine to a Starmade skin, albeit with a lot of changes, which I have put below and will link to in the opening post in a little bit.

I\'m not entirely happy with it as the bottom of the torso has the boot colour, and I wanted to do a white collar on the labcoat (which is too short), but I got so frustrated doing the neck that I\'ve decided to declare it done and just upload it. The original it\'s based on is here:

I really need to work out how to do randomised colours in Paint.net. It helped a lot in Minecraft skins to give the impression of depth when I used Novaskin\'s randomise colour button to give the impression of rubber gloves in the above picture.

Reaction score
    can you make my skin based off this ref?

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10705206/

please X3