A skin I've made (and, if you want me to make you a skin, ask here!)

Reaction score
    The title interested me becasue I liek to see peoples artwork, I liek your shin, though made me think of the incredible hulk inside the spacesuit XD I also wanted to ask id, like minecraft, custum skins actualy show up to other people on the server?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yup, they do, Crayons. When you have a skin loaded on your character, when you log onto a server, they get a little thing popup on the side of their screen, saying the skin name it\'s downloading to their computer.

I\'ve seen other people\'s skins from time to time, so they definately work, more or less like Minecraft ones.

I suspect there\'s even a way to have high resolution skins, since I\'ve seen a Cyberman skin floating around the forums that is much more detailed in number of pixels than what I\'ve done in mine, but I haven\'t figured out how to get such a thing working yet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Could you modify my minecraft skin in to a starmade skin but with space helmet

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    So here is the skin:

And if you could just add a grey glove to the left hand and a little brown bag on the left front of his pants, he would be happy...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Isaac Clarke original Dead Space Lvl 5 Suit.

Maybe the later Dead Space 2 and 3 Suits.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    yo dude I got a new project and need the Halo Armour in Red and Blue

http://star-made.org/content/hang-em-high

for use by teams in a Video :D

I already got a purple one that\'s awesome, but would be interesting to see what you make as well :D

Reaction score
    I know you are probably busy with the skin making, but I was wondering if you could try to make a Luminoth skin. I have a faction called \"The Luminoth\" And I would like to see a skin for it. If you don\'t want to or can\'t thats fine, though if you could that would be great. :D

Here is what a Luminoth looks like:
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101025020856/metroid/es/images/6/67/Luminoth.jpg

Reaction score
    Skin request

I would attempt to make my own skins, but im a terrible artist. Maybe you can make the following skins? They are pictures of minecraft skins, and you can either try to replicate them or add your own artistic/starmade twist

Left is a penguin, and the right is a pirate.

If you do make them, thanks in advance! :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    if it is ide like u to make a spock skin as clase to the same as the one in the link http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/spock-2065667/ plz ide appreciate it }}:)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sadly, I can\'t access PM on my work internet, but on this link there\'s a TOS Spock skin someone else has made in one of the first comments on that thread: http://star-made.org/content/starmade-skins

So many skins to make bleegghhhshiwuhi

I kinda stopped forever and ever on these, didn\'t I? I\'m gonna start up again. Keep your eyes out folk, coz I\'ma gonna make the skins I said I would! For victory! For freedom! For alien skins! For power armour! For the Cheese Lords!

Reaction score
    i saw you were making sparten skins well the sever i play on is a role play halo sever with the ugnsc and covy

im covy i need eather one of the menny covy speses skins eleat is best but a jaclal will do if you can fit some leters in thay bust be eather a (T) (spe-ops) (towerbilder) or some of both and i need blood shot or some freeky eyes

thanks

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I would greatly appreciate it ^^

Ironman would never look silly on or off a ship :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    well u see ive seen those skins and i was looking for a way to make my minecraft skin into a starmade skin

Reaction score
    Mr Hadras, i would like to offer my services to you in assistance with fufilling all of these requests, pm me if youre interested