Read by Schine A few more Galaxy Map improvements...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've read some other suggestions about making the Galaxy Map better, along with a few other interesting things. Anyways, I also thought of one thing. Here.

1) Have an option on the Galaxy Map to add multiple sector markings on it. I was thinking you could enter in the coordinates, a name, a color to see on the map, and maybe few notes or small description. If you scroll over the mark the name will appear. After having set up the marking(I can't really think of a word for it), you can quickly and easily set a waypoint to that sector; to travel to.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Markers are a good idea....but you can already rotate your view on the map.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    They are called Bookmarks in EVE.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can already save your waypoints. But a visual indicator of where those waypoints are would be a Good Thing(TM)

Reactions: nightrune

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Markers are a good idea. Not sure if there would be plans to support descriptions. Maybe system information if you have access to that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Markers are a good idea. Not sure if there would be plans to support descriptions. Maybe system information if you have access to that.
    I was also thinking that you could set a waypoint to a shop /station/ planet etc without having to exit the galaxymap.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I was also thinking that you could set a waypoint to a shop /station/ planet etc without having to exit the galaxymap.
    you can already. if you select the setor, there is a plot path to current button on the bottom bar.