[24th of May] Schine Bi-weekly Q&A

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    PVP Building revolveD around mass distribution

Oh god fuckign damnit this is why i don't bother being pollite to you fucks, here i am thinking someone is asking serious questions and you're just another white knighting shithead. Why did you ask any of these questions if you don't fucking care???
    "Insulting" every guy who is arguing against you as "whiteknights" is the reason why a lot here don't care anymore about your opinion. Same for the devs I think.

You're the one not liking the forums, why don't YOU leave? What makes you sitting here having your circlejerk and clapping at every stupid failure this game pulls pretending it's great right, and me yelling at devs to stop fucking up wrong? If the devs would listen to what the angry and impolite people are saying we might actually get a functional game at some point; listening to whiny tards like you just derails development into nonsense features of obfuscates what the community is actually interested in since you respond positively to ANYTHING.
    VVVV
    [Talking about another "whiteknight"] :
    "People don't like something and now i'm mad! They can't possibly think differntly than i do, so they're probably just stupid."
    (y)
    [+10 bonus points : saying another isn't liking the forum when you only rage, everytime. Eventhough you have some good points sometimes, it's fucked up by your cancerous and selfish behaviour]

I don't ruin anyone's view of the game, schine does that. Unless you can point to anything i've said as false, i'll i'm doing is pointing out what the game is. If telling people what the game is makes them dislike it, THEN THE GAME IS WHAT FUCKING SUCKS YOU MORON!
    Like every argument you said, it's only your own opinion, nothing more. You'd better avoid doing the exact shit you're ridiculously raging against.

Ckeeze

innovator
    Reaction score
    I just left this thread and never realised the shitstorm raisinbat made... Hooolly hell I wonder if he ever reads back what he wrote. I mean this is a typicall 9 year old's way of argueing:
    >I don't agree with someone
    >Call them names instead of properly explaining my case
    >Get angry when they call me toxic
    >Tell them to leave when I'm the toxic one who keeps calling everyone else retarded and asshole for no good reason instead of properly explaining my problem still...
    >Get hostility warnings (I wonder why?)
    >Get schooled by everyone
    >Profit???