[0.875] Game Crash

Reaction score
    Game (singleplayer sandbox) continuously crashes after a few minutes after load. Tested on spawn screen before clicking spawn at all, and it also crashes there. I checked the log from that crash and at the end it said this:

[Sep 2, 2012 12:11:21 AM] STDERR: [ERR] [CUBE] WARNING: 0 context switch time: 14 ms : 14ms: O 0; P 0; U 0::; map true; range true; init false unmap true
    [Sep 2, 2012 12:11:22 AM] STDERR: [ERR] [CUBE] WARNING: 0 context switch time: 19 ms : 18ms: O 0; P 0; U 0::; map true; range true; init false unmap true

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Can you check for a pid.log in your StarMade directory. Those are crash logs produces by the java virtual machine itself (if something crashed outside of the game, possibly due to the graphics card). If you find any, please send them to me by mail, so I can see what went wrong. Also it would be good if you could send in a manual error report (double click the CrashAndBugReport.jar in you StarMade directory to do so).

Thanks,
    - schema

Reaction score
    I will just put what's in the log into the manual bug report.

NEVERMIND, there is no pid file, sorry. Anything else I need to check?

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    no thanks :)
    I'll give the log a run though tomorrow. Since you are a programmer too, a thing to watch out for in logs are Exceptions (except the FinishedFrameException which will occur naturally at the end to give me a final stack trace)

But the builds are obfuscated, so just sending in the log will do more than enough for me :)

Reaction score
    I know, but thank you. That's how I got it working on Win8 in the first place. I saw an exception about accelerated pixel somethings so I updated my graphics driver. XP