0.135 gravity bug

Reaction score
    Hi. I was testing the 0.135 dev build and I found that the gravity blocks are not working on my ship. seeing as this is the candidate for the release I think you might want to get that fixed.

I was playing on single player haven't tried it on any other game mod. I have tried restarting my game with no affect. from what I can remember the last dev builds gravity worked fine so something you did in this new build messed with something and its not ready now.

the bug is simple to reproduce just try to build a ship with gravity and try to activate the gravity block. nothing happens you just move around like nothing has changed. I even tried tried testing the different directional gravity and nothing. I don't know how it's happening but is there.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    http://star-made.org/content/how-report-bug

version is provided, ok, but when creating a proper new directory and extracting a clean 0.135 to it, I dont have any issues with gravity.
    I built a ship in free space and tried different oriented gravity modules. Please check your ship core is in same sector as you, as this might be a reason for gravity not correctly working in large ships.

If yes:
    Happens all the time?
    Only few times of 100 tries?
    Near planet?

- Andy

Reaction score
    thanks for the repley. I didn\'t think of the core being in a diffrenet sector. I will try that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m getting something where when you are in the gravity of a station or parent ship, and you try to swtich to a docked ship, your gravity is turned off. You get a \"you switched to the gravity of \" message pop up in the upper right corner, along with a \"gravity neutralized\" message.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    For this being worked on, you need to read this:
    http://star-made.org/content/how-report-bug

Then please write again.