Supernova Shipyard

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    It's simple. Using the ship catalog manager you click a ship and then export. It will appear in blueprints/exported. You then upload that. Once downloaded you click import and find its file location and click ok. Then it is imported into your blueprints folder

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    These are all super awesome. I love the slightly Gothic/Steampunk detailing on both the turrets and ships.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Thankyou Thadius for explaining this new system, seems its not much different to just zipping things up. I will convert all my uploads to .smert files sometimes soon

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Oh lawd! some pirates inherited an unfinished cruiser of mine on Tethys once, it was pandemonium as people tried to escape their clutches

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    New ship! ahhh!

Occupyig me for the last little while is a nice little battleship that can be found here

The Eidolon is a private ship built by Orphaniel, for his own use, it features luxurious and extensive internal structure as well as sporting powerful stats. The gorgeous solar sails and hand-crafted hull patterning make it very recognisable. Being a personal ship, this should technically not be available for purchase, but in the interests of completeness (and because its absolutely awesome) here it is.

Price: 200'000'000

Mass: 18'500
    Length: 3242m
    Width: 123m
    Height: 107m
    Thrust: 18'500
    Shields: 900'000 (22'222/s)
    Power: 4'000''000 (950'000/s)
    Main Armament: 2x Heavy Jovian Beam Cannons (950'000 DPS) 6x Heavy Torpedo Launchers
    Turrets: 1x Jovian Hybrid Turret M 2x Jovian Beam Laser Turret S
    Docking bays: None.

Inside, it is set out like a floating palace.

Reaction score
    New ship! ahhh!

Occupyig me for the last little while is a nice little battleship that can be found here

The Eidolon is a private ship built by Orphaniel, for his own use, it features luxurious and extensive internal structure as well as sporting powerful stats. The gorgeous solar sails and hand-crafted hull patterning make it very recognisable. Being a personal ship, this should technically not be available for purchase, but in the interests of completeness (and because its absolutely awesome) here it is.

Price: 200'000'000

Mass: 18'500
    Length: 3242m
    Width: 123m
    Height: 107m
    Thrust: 18'500
    Shields: 900'000 (22'222/s)
    Power: 4'000''000 (950'000/s)
    Main Armament: 2x Heavy Jovian Beam Cannons (950'000 DPS) 6x Heavy Torpedo Launchers
    Turrets: 1x Jovian Hybrid Turret M 2x Jovian Beam Laser Turret S
    Docking bays: None.

Inside, it is set out like a floating palace.

great ship but -_- you uploaded the wrong version.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I commented on this in the SSS so I'm good

Reaction score
    I like this one a lot. But I think you made a mistake, unless this is really 3242m long? It does not look like it more like 300m :)

Reaction score
    I love the shapes on the battleship, looks elegant yet menacing.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    That is exactly the idea, iPwn, it's a personal ship, so not without it's comforts and opulence

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Cool new ship! I really like your unique style. As for personal ship, good idea :) . I'll need to make myself a non-titan personal ship hehehe.

Your ship I like the most is by far that super elegant white capital.

Reaction score
    Very nice! The fins are excellent, the paint is amazing, and the engines are astounding! Way to make an incredible build. Keep it up, your ships are top tier.

Edit: The hull design is solid as well.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Cool new ship! I really like your unique style. As for personal ship, good idea :) . I'll need to make myself a non-titan personal ship hehehe.

Your ship I like the most is by far that super elegant white capital.
    Everyone seems very taken with the Jovian Battleship / Ravenlord. I will be sure to work more on it, you can see in the file for that ship I started gilding the hull in gold and brown, but it would drive me bonkers to do the whole thing, but who knows perhaps when it is finished I'll add it as a final touch.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    The newness! it burnssssssss

Find it in the Content sector: http://starmadedock.net/content/sfiridiin-destroyer.441/
    Make sure you rate it, (hopefully positively)

The Sfiridiin class (or CDF Investigation Cruiser as it is known on Tethys) is designed to fit precisely into the main docking bay of The Black. It is well balanced and fast, with strong close range turret coverage to prepare it for any situation. It's extremely slim profile makes it ideal for nesting inside of larger ships such as The Black; imagine a carrier which can launch not only a flight of fighters, but release a cruiser to hold the field in support?

Price:40'000'000 credits

Mass: 4000
    Length: 162m
    Width: 21m
    Height: 43m
    Thrust: 10'000
    Shields: 270'000 (9000/s)
    Power: 350'000 (380'000/s)
    Main Armament: 2x Medium Beam Cannons, 2x Homing Missile Launchers
    Turrets: 4x Medium Turrets, 1x Small Turret

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Everyone seems very taken with the Jovian Battleship / Ravenlord. I will be sure to work more on it, you can see in the file for that ship I started gilding the hull in gold and brown, but it would drive me bonkers to do the whole thing, but who knows perhaps when it is finished I'll add it as a final touch.
    could you please make the jovian battleship/ravenlord be a sment file it looks amazing and I would love to use it and all your ships but all your good ships are not sment files :(.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    They will be when they get updated. It's a bit of a chore to convert them

Reaction score
    They will be when they get updated. It's a bit of a chore to convert them
    yah converting them into sment files for your four to five+ ships will only take 5-15 minutes... all you have to do is export all of the ship files that would take 1-2 minutes and another 3-5 minutes searching and changing the download link. IT DOESNT TAKE THAT LONG!!!!! anyways keep up the great work im really looking forward to your future builds :D. and yes I overreacted maybe a bit to much :P.