• Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Just. A. Tad.

Also I would need to switch the links over on the website

Reaction score
    Just. A. Tad.

Also I would need to switch the links over on the website
    O_O I just remembered you will have to make a whole new post because the website doesn't like it when you try and switch the download link XD but you can atleast make a sment file for the ravenlord its your best ship :D also keep up the great work! and it shouldn't be two hard to remake the posts just use that copy and paste feature all computers have :). and getting the file pics isn't to bad the problem for me is when it comes to uploading ships its pics because I always play on absolutely max settings and that causing 5mb pic files and the website absolutely hates pics that go over 1mb lol.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    The Sevastopol class was aging, but nonetheless popular. Supernova Shipyard felt it owed a reverent debt to the ship, and so it was the Sevastapol II was created. About twice as massive ad definitely a lot more to look at, The Sevastopol II will server all your needs faithfully, as it's predecessor did before it. Even more astounding, it is the first publicly available ship on Tethys with Jovian Beam Cannon Technology!

Price:76'000'000 credits

Mass: 8000
    Length: 150m
    Width: 73m
    Height: 52m
    Thrust: 7000
    Shields: 360'000 (11'000/s)
    Power: 1'500'000 (800'000/s)
    Main Armament: 4x Medium Jovian Beam Cannons (66'600 DPS), 1x Heavy Missile Battery
    Turrets: 4x Malefactor Turrets

Reactions: Keptick and Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Can you post another picture of the Raven lord battleship, all I can make out is the outline. Great details btw.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Cool! Seems reminiscent of Warhammer 40k?
    Did somebody say warhammer 40k?

@OP
    I really love the colors of your last scheme, you inspired me to do some stuff. You have talent!

EDIT: Next time you do a trailer on one of your ships, I recommend you hide the HUD since it looks way better.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I tried hiding the hud with Ctrl+g or whatever it is supposed to be, but it no worky

Reaction score
    I like it.
    Can't think of anything more creative to say right now.

Reaction score
    Thankyou, Ipwn! Black and red was my original colorscheme, but the server I began to play on had another faction that used that (and its quite common besides) so I mostly switched over to Yellow and red for the Supernova stuff and white for the Jovian stuff
    the black is to much of a maze,impossible to get in the black or its dock without being lagged to hell by the billions of turrets it is super slow i got in by breaking the window thats how bad this is and it is just not worth piloting

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    the black is to much of a maze,impossible to get in the black or its dock without being lagged to hell by the billions of turrets it is super slow i got in by breaking the window thats how bad this is and it is just not worth piloting
    "It is super slow"
    what did you expect from a large capital?

Also just use build mode on a core to see how to get inside.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    How come I haven't 'watched' your thread yet, Orphaniel?
    Because I should. There is no reason for me not to.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    It's a replacement of the Ravenlord, Which I never finished. I had intended to do so, but decided to begin anew, since certain individuals who shall not be named destroyed the original and caused a few weeks' work to roll back. Add to that that the guts were in general a horrible mess from dozens of refits.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    1. That Ravenlord replacement is absolutely amazing.
    2. Can the Sfiridiin fit in the Akula's cruiser bays? Because I'd like to have those in there.