Zeus-class Star Destroyer - V

Reaction score
    V - for Victory!

Inspired by Victory class Star Destroyer and Imperial class Star Destroyer and my own insanity,

No admin commands used!

Ony problem with these screenies: Lack of draw distance.

Mass: 103772,7 (Blocks: 1037892)

Length: 906. Height: 194. Width: 591.

Others: in progress

Hull is almost done. Has lots of shields inside but not finished at all. More information later!!

Pics:

Little hole there.. it throws me off the ship sometimes..

More and larger images on my deviant art page: http://spxxww.deviantart.com/

Downloadable? Maaaybe...

Remember its not complete at all. Hull is missing slopes and deco will be added.

EDIT: cant get pics working correctly

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was wondering what kind of weapons/shields were on it. Also very nice ship. :)

Reaction score
    At the moment there is 10 AM-Cannons (500 to 800 dmg) shooting damn fast. But those are just in progress and will be improved. Also there is one \"nuke\" (homing missile) doing over 800dmg and 50-60 splash. And that is also in progress and will be improved. (capable to destroy an asteroid by one hit) And shield are like 200k because I am not using admin commands.. There is so much room inside that these numbers will increase dramatically when i get more parts to build.

Reaction score
    Looks awesome, and it\'s very big.
    I\'m also currently building a Zues class ship, but I havent started the hull yet. I\'m also not basing it on anything :/

Reaction score
    Ty! when you do your zeus class. Add those rocket launcers and shield. Shields for pirates and rockets for asteroids... You don want to dodge all those bastards because if you hit em, your speed goes zero.