Zect space Technology's Shipyard

ASM

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Welcome, welcome to the Zect space Technology Shipyard page :p

I am ASM and the founder of this brand of ships and the only builder atm :( but let us sweep that aside and start with some... ships??? yeah ships... oh! nearly forgot to mention that i will be posting any progress on ships, idea sketches, etc on this page. . hopefully!!

Please give feedback on my content, so i may improve as a builder to create better content for everyone! :D

All ships that have been posted on Dock are down below!
    The Original Ship that has now Shaped my building style. Pictures Coming Soon http://starmadedock.net/content/zst-003e-moitor.1925/
    Up there! ^

Ok, you maybe asking... *WHERE IS THE ZsT-002!?!?!* Well, the shortest answer is. Lost due to file corruption. Although i am trying to recreate it :)

Computer is broken, wont be fixed anytime soon. Sorry.

Oh, one more thing before i cut this off. I'm quite new to this "Forum" business :p

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    These are all great ships. I'd give all of them a 4/5. And that hangar effect on the Moitor, where your use plex doors to make it look like your blast doors open outwards is absolutely perfect.

ASM

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    New Emblem designed by TheFloorMatt !

[DOUBLEPOST=1422534081,1422532559][/DOUBLEPOST]ZsT-005 Enigma has received Ship Update #2
    Mostly Exterior changes and minor update to Weapons/Systems

This Screenshot was not taken within a sun :P
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422534155][/DOUBLEPOST]
    These are all great ships. I'd give all of them a 4/5. And that hangar effect on the Moitor, where your use plex doors to make it look like your blast doors open outwards is absolutely perfect.
    Thankyou :) i may use that kind of logic for more of my builds when i get the chance :P

ASM

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    After some more hours of playing around, progress was made! How surprising! usually i'll sit there and stare with no work done!

I believe at this stage, it is appropriate to start thinking of names for this. Would you please lend some awesome names for her? Don't count on me to think of anything on my own ;)

Last edited:

ASM

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Last Update on the ZsT-006 before im packing up and ready to catch my flight tomorrow, also please give a name if you have any ideas, i would love to see some suggestions.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Megacrafter127
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Last Update on the ZsT-005 before im packing up and ready to catch my flight tomorrow, also please give a name if you have any ideas, i would love to see some suggestions.

Maybe call it the "Claw"?
    Currently it's shape kinda reminds me of one.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Last Update on the ZsT-005 before im packing up and ready to catch my flight tomorrow, also please give a name if you have any ideas, i would love to see some suggestions.

What about Tenebris, or Maeror? The latter is latin for sorrow, while the former is latin for darkness.

ASM

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Thank you for the name suggestions, my computer is broken thx to baggage handlers, so i havnt been able to do much work. But was able to get a tiny bit done. Here's the updated pic, also the full Code-Name is ZsT-006CQ (Close Quarters *may change*) Pharallax.

Reactions: Rumcajz and Mariux

ASM

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Been pretty busy, there is 3 more days left for the festival. so i should probably so have fun, excuse my absence!

Reactions: CyberTao

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Hey, ASM! It's LunaIsBestPony from NFD. The Pharallax is coming along really well. I would tell you in person, but I haven't seen you online in a while. Keep being awesome!

-Luna

P.S. Thanks for not botching my little greeblies that I added. :p