Your Empire Here! AI System Lords

Reaction score
    So we've got pirate stations and trading guild stations but what's controlling worlds? I say it's time for a little action on these rounder bigger asteroids called planets. I want to see cities on worlds defended by turrets. Maybe seeing a lit up city on the night side of a world would look great. How about shops on worlds too? Take a little diplomacy from Civiliation 5. So one faction is neutral and another considers me their enemy, maybe I could do something to make a faction my friend. AI controlled systems would give an excuse to have AI fleets which aren't just 6 ships deployed all at once. Maybe standing AI fleets, worlds don't defend themselves. On the crueler side maybe you get taxed or they blockade you or you lose that faction controlled sector you just claimed. I must be echoing someone's old ideas because I don't think I've said a single original thing yet.

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Maybe these worlds are inhabited by different NPC factions and the only way to get them on your faction tab is to find the planet and interact with them.
    I think these would have to be pretty rare
    Because I wouldn't want to find a city ruled by an empire on every planet I want to make a base on.