Your Corporate Masters

Ayatollah_RockNRoller

Meat Popsicle
    Reaction score

YOUR CORPORATE MASTERS

2070: The year America finally caught up to the rest of the world when they did away with political based ruling systems, and handed the country over to the Global Conglomerate. Things were good at first. Everyone was clothed, fed, and had at least modest shelter from the ever increasing heat. Then the Market crash of 2085 hit. The Mc Wal-Mart Monsanto Bottling Company (MWMB on the New Hong Kong Stock Exchange) used this opportunity to seize power, and turn the dream of a new world Government into a nightmare. By 2090 the first Interstellar test flights were completed, and by 2099 Billions of people "reassigned" (sold) to the MWMB Distant Star Mining Division. Over the next century the Human Race scattered across the stars, and the absolute power of the Corporation started to dwindle. The CEO called for immediate action. In a monumental rebranding MWMB changed their name, and merged all of their holdings into the hugely successful Your Corporate Masters Corporation (YCMC). All illusions of freedom, and liberty were stricken from the general population in almost every system. Some refused to obey, and were scattered across the stars burying their heads deep in the sand. YCMC Management however were privy to a new world. A world of absolute freedom where they decide who lives and who dies. In a Star System run by Your Corporate Masters, only the profitable may survive.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    lol...

At first (while I was reading the 3rd line) I was like \"What conspiracy spamm is this\" (spamm -> removed) , then checked in what section this is, maybe if it\'s some sort of spamm section it\'d be ok, and saw it was Factions section.

Then I got it that one faction did not just introduce itself, but also made an horrible future version of the real world, as if it was a fact, a history lesson...

Anyway, guess we got new bad guys in the game, that\'s cool :)

(Saying bad guys cus of the \"A world of absolute freedom\" that sounds cool, but the next words beign \"where THEY decide who lives and who dies.\" which is pretty much like sclavism, or worse. Similar to \"Democratic\" \"People\'s\" \"Republic\" of North Korea.

In the end, welcome around YCM / YCMC :)

Ayatollah_RockNRoller

Meat Popsicle
    Reaction score
    Thanks. Just getting started, but thought I\'d put the name out there. We are playing on a private server for now learning the ins and outs of the game.

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    Looking forward to seeing the evil absolutist Wall-Mart fleet take over the Starmade realm. ^^

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Or get crushed by \'freedom fighter\' pirate factions. Either way it\'ll be an epic show.

Ayatollah_RockNRoller

Meat Popsicle
    Reaction score
    Your Corporate Masters are hosting a job fair. We will be taking on up to 5 new employees. Please post your resume here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Checks tie*

Yes hello My name is chuck and i\'ve always wanted to be part of a big company and so... You know what lets get down to work. Ok I want money tons of money and you guys can help me.

Reaction score
    ------------------------------------------------

Experience: I know the basics, yet I have LOTS to learn.

Name: Yezzinator

I really am looking to join a faction that is friendly, relatively new, and has highly skilled players. I am not highly skilled myself, but if I join people of a high skill level, I will naturally become much better at Starmade. I can somewhat make small ships and can handle myself in a cockpit.

Thank you,

Yezzinator

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A resume? Well uh, I guess I\'m decent at building stuff and shooting stuff. Also pretty active. As long as theres stuff to blow up or make, I\'m fine with helping you out.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello. My name is Hazelius, perhaps you have heard of me? I run the Corporate Division of Convenience Services (CDCS), formerly known as \"7-11,\" and i would be honored to join the Wall-Mart conglomerate in the chase of freedom, power, and the pursuit of anyone who might stand in our way.

Ayatollah_RockNRoller

Meat Popsicle
    Reaction score
    You are all approved. Welcome new recruits.

(Sorry computer had a virus and had to reinstall windows)

I will be in the NASS server if population permits.