Bug You guys broke the AI again

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    lol here we go again. here's the collateral damage list. :P

1. AI Turrets are even worse than before. They no longer face anywhere near the direction their target is in
    2. AI turrets meant for Anti Missile still don't shoot missiles down
    3. AI Turrets are laggier than before any AI action now murders FPS in single player. And I mean outright executes it and than comes back to make sure it is dead.
    4. I'm going to keep adding to this list as I run into them. :)

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I haven't seen any of these yet. Just tested the anti-missile systems and they seem to be OK for me.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    I haven't seen any of these yet. Just tested the anti-missile systems and they seem to be OK for me.
    hmm OK that is strange I'm seeing different results with BPs saved before the patch. ?_? Guess I'll resave the BP in question and make sure all the settings are what they should be. No idea why the AI isn't aiming where it should though

Atheu

Gone but not forgotten
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IF you have your turrets able to rotate more than 90 degrees in the vertical direction the turrets do have some issues. try putting in a block to prevent them from moving in this fashion

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Most of mine are able to fire straight up but not turn totally over. Some of these turrets are made to guard stations and planets so being able to fire totally vertically is useful. As for anymore than 90 degrees straight up nope did that once and never again.

Reaction score
    Some of these turrets are made to guard stations and planets so being able to fire totally vertically is useful.
    What about mounting them so they start facing up from the get go? That could be one solution for planetary defence.
    As for stations I tend to try and place turrets so they are able to cross fire on each other so if one cannot aim in a certain place, others are there that can.