Yogscast play starmade

Reaction score
    Yogscast members will strife and "dave" play starmade skip to 50mins and stop 2:30h in ( rated 18 + )

ive not watched a single utube vid of theres for 2-3 years, not since they did xmass live stream on twitch and I havnt looked back. ( All the games and glory of live interaction that is twitch )

yay for promoting the game-at 01:00 AM UK time to 3k-4k players

who is "will" / "strife" / "dave" ? and where are the rest of the members and why aren't they playing/promoting ?

they made 1 ship and landed on a planet....

has there been an influx of players in December?

Last edited:

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I feel like watching the fights for B&S and how awesome they came out will be a bigger player attractor than these yogscast people

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    TlDr, 2 hours of two guys who are vaguely connected to the yogscast, who are well known for exploiting the infinite boredom of 12 year olds on the internet, make constant phallic jokes and praising subs for all the useless money they receive for no content produced at all.

To answer op's question, I doubt this painfully cringe-y stream had much influence on starmade's popularity. But any publicity is good publicity, even if its a ton of 12 year olds.