Yay i can finnaly play! or wait where are the indicators?!

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    So after the update i couldn't play anymore, now i can finnaly play and yet more bull**** came on me.
    the indecators which show ships shops stations people and sectors disapeared, together with that i can't find a way to get my options optimal again how did you set starmade on full screen?!

now you might think hu? indicators away, that isn't the end of the universe! to those I say: try going somewhere without that little indicator that you use to ploth a path :(

Reaction score
    So wait, you lost the little waypoint things right? No offence, but I'm having a little trouble with this.

First off, do they come back on a restart, second, save any ships you might want to keep and reeinstall. If you really don't wanna install then have a poke around the options and see if anything there might have been changed by accident or whatever.

If you're on about the screen being 'tabbed' (IE when you alt tab out or accidentally press the 'windows' key, the game does not go back to full screen.) then this is a bug (?) that has been here for a very long and painful time, but it doesn't really affect that much so it's on the backburner.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    HolyCookie, you must deactivate the jamming systems on a beta-class pirate station. Try boarding one and disable the faction module. Post screenshots so we can fix any mistakes you are making.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    so it looks like everything is patched without a true reason of how it got patched, and yet i mean the little waypoint.
    after playing several times it suddenly was there!
    the only problem left is that i dont know how to set starmade back in the proper fullscreen mode

Reaction score
    is fullscreen better? I've always played it on windowed so I can check the wiki xD

I wish I could tune the waypoints and navigation arrows more, have some very clear indications of which arrow is brightest for the closest asteroid and whatnot. or even change the color for each class of item

glad your game became playable again. It's super easy to get lost.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    In the connection setup, there should be an option to enable fullscreen.
    ofcourse thats the Solution! but only if i just knew the size of my screen..... and also if that squere is or isn't filled (the fullscreen option) it is always a window

is fullscreen better? I've always played it on windowed so I can check the wiki xD

I wish I could tune the waypoints and navigation arrows more, have some very clear indications of which arrow is brightest for the closest asteroid and whatnot. or even change the color for each class of item

glad your game became playable again. It's super easy to get lost.
    so am I! i got lucky that i'm in a faction with a respawn otherwise i would never get back after 4 failure scouts o_O somehow i didn't give up after the second and third try :D

Reaction score
    I always seem to get lost. I managed to loose a whole planet. I just left for a moment to try out my new ship, all my loot safely hidden in my planet base. And somehow hit the jump drive without a waypoint set so i ended up in the middle of nowhere. Gosh, if I had a dime for every time I hit my jump drive by accident!

also I thought most computer screens were like 1280 by something. 800 maybe. I just go down from the largest option till I find one that feels right.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hmm, if you're on windows 7 just right click somewhere on an empty space of your desktop and select screen resolution from the popup menu. There you can see what the native resolution of your monitor is currently and set the StarMade full screen resolution accordingly.

Greets,

Jan