xXDISCOVERERXx Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username xXDISCOVERERXx

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): +0

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week?
    Between 9 - 13 hours a week

How long have you been playing StarMade?
    Since December 2014

What’s your playstyle in StarMade?
    HardCore Survival and Creative Builder also Lone Wolf [as said below]
    I mostly Design Larger vessels or small fighters and drones
    I spend most of my time working on Stations making new Logic Systems and Rails to Dock Vessels
    And I always love doing Role Play! Being either a commander or a Pilot i still Enjoy it

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member?
    My great Qualities would be:

1: Great in the community, Wether it was Minecraft League of legends. Every time i could coordinate a Team of a large Amount (15 - 30) and

2: I love the community, everyone is so nice and I would be good at helping the community to Develop more since I can be very "helpful" to others and have a lot of Knowledge of the Game, (rails, weapon systems, Space Stations)

3: I can work with people well some are chatty some are Head down working or some are "work alone" I don't mind as long as it's possible to get the job done

What are some of your weaknesses?
    People who give me Hate for what I do.
    I do get upset occasionally when people try and make me sad even when I'm trying to help them and others.
    People not Listening to me.
    Younger Players who think they're just right and always will be just don't listen to Common sense like "Don't make a chain attaching your ship to a station! you'll lag the server!

What motivates you to become a council member?
    I have been playing for 10 months now and I've always wanted to give something back to the Community!
    I've got time and the Hardware to do a lot of Good things.
    And I can talk to the "Gamers" if they want something fixed they can always talk to me about it.
    I think I have just got to the time when just playing the game doesn't make me Happy. when helping other people does

If your reading this, you remember the times when you helped someone else, the feeling [the good one]

How do you contribute to the community currently?
    Currently I don't contribute by Content or Threads I normally help people In Game.
    I used to be on Redshift before it was shut down [server]
    Now I go from server to server looking for a good server which has a good Player Base and a nice Community!

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.