Xuichinox

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello to all of the blockonauts and space pirates out there, I am Xuichinox.

A second year games development student currently residing in Scotland here in the UK.

my studies mainly involve basic levels of conceptual art, 3d modeling, javaScript and Java programming. In the future I would like to get more involved In Level design and have the working knowledge to develop my own independent titles.

This game is especially interesting to me due to the joint nature of space exploration, endless customization and a procedural generated world. My first space exploration game was X3 reunion which I played endlessly. Terrorizing the poor trade ships and chilling with space pirates being some of my favorite experiences as a pc gamer. I started playing Minecraft when it just left Alpha and have loved seeing the community expand rapidly. I'm happy to say I have made new friends through playing online minecraft most of which I have introduced to this game and they are just as hooked as me.

I really hope this game is as successful as minecraft, if not more, I don't think I could think of a game I'd like to play more.

You are doing a really good job here, for this stage in development the game runs well. In my opinion the boom of traffic caused by the yogscasts videos was ill timed as the viewership of the game is primarily immature but without their promotion I don't think I would have found this game before it left alpha. I'm happy to get involved in both the community and help the development any way I can (I already purchased the Alpha version of the game).

-thank you for taking the time to read this introduction-

-talk to you in time-

-Xuichinox-