Xanthos Interstellar Starfleet Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    This is the official Xanthos Interstellar Starfleet Shipyard forum thread. All pictures posted here will also be uploaded to a new Imgur account for easy access and viewing.

Lore:

Xanthos Interstellar Starfleet literally started out as a small faction with a station being built and 3 large ships: A Forge Industries Cruiser, a Prometheus battle cruiser and a frigate named the Yamato. After being attacked by former faction members, we roamed for a short time, with me at the head of the exploration; I used the Yamato to find a temporary safe harbor and then went on to build our first true base: the Xanthos Interstellar Station. Then we moved to a new server, Mikeland Starmade. We are now in the process of building Xanthos Exoatmospheric Facility Alpha.

Current Missions:

1: Build Xanthos Exoatmospheric Facility Alpha
    2: Build WIP Ship (Work begins now)

[Edit update #1]

I've got part of the ship made, which now has the name Storm Guardian. screenshots below.

starmade-screenshot-0011.png
    View from the back and to the right of the main bridge

starmade-screenshot-0012.png

From the front and to the left, panning around the bridge. Sorry about the square there. I did it all in build mode XD

starmade-screenshot-0013.png

From the top and left, again, build mode.

starmade-screenshot-0014.png

Bottom and left, one again, build mode. I'll do better next update :D (I'll aim so that i'm not facing at any blocks)

Details:

Name: Storm Guardian
    Commander: Twylite_Fang
    physical details:
    > Systems
    > Armament and Core Systems
    • Cannon Computer (Cannon Computer Support, Punch-Through Effect) [No modules]
    • Swarm/Lock-on/Tracer Missile Array (Damage Beam Support, Explosive Effect) [No modules]
    • Shield Drain Beams [No modules]
    • Power Drain Beams [No modules]
    • Salvage Array [No modules]
    • AI Unit (Non-RP, Bobby AI Module) [Modules N/A]
    • Stop Effect [No modules]
    • Overdrive System [No modules]
    • Ion Effect [No modules]
    • Pull Effect [No modules]
    • Push Effect [No modules]
    • Piercing Effect [No modules]
    • Explosive Effect [dual grouped] [Group 1: 253/Group 2:254]
    • EMP Effect [No modules]
    • Hyperdrive Collective (Warp Drive system) [No modules]
    • Damage Beam [dual grouped] [Groups identical; 70 Modules per grouping]
    > Shields/Power Capacity
    >Shield charge: 220
    >Shield Capacity: 2092.0
    >Power Generation: 17862.6
    >Idle Power Consumption: 220.0
    >Power Capacity: 3224100.5

Physical Properties
    • Mass: 192.4 (1961 blocks)
    • Thrust: 334.6

Next update will be when I get some more built onto it, not just systems but also part of the bridge more complete.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Oh come on rimmer, don't act like "Starfleet" is the generic space navy name to end generic space navy names :rolleyes:

Reactions: therimmer96
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Lol keti and I have called it the Xanthos Interstellar Starfleet cos we will have an entire fleet of ships that travel the stars xD[DOUBLEPOST=1415225049,1415223786][/DOUBLEPOST]^ I wrote that on my StpudityBrowser app xD (my name for it lol)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ok, got a bit of bad news regarding the XISS; it's being partially discontinued, as I've moved servers to one where I can effectively have singleplayer, but on multiplayer, and where I can still deal with Xanthos issues. That said, I'm creating a new thread for a shipyard that will, in time, 'sell' ships. All ships will be defaulted to white, blue, orange and red standard hull interiors, with specific color schemes to choose from. All color schemes will be in 2 parts, seperated by a glass wall. Either that or simply some kind of good-looking mineral xD[DOUBLEPOST=1415575075,1415574952][/DOUBLEPOST][Thread marked as Halted Progress, pending a recreation and removal by members of Xanthos Interstellar Starfleet High Command]