Xannairian Fleet

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello people! my name is xander and it is currently very late as i am writing this. That and also the fact that english is NOT my first langues might let me make a lot of spelling mistakes.

That being said, i made this topic to show you guys something, that something being my space-ships.

you have keep in mind that i got this game for only 2 weeks in total, so i have yet to make a REALLY big ship. But i do wanted to show you guys the ships ive made so far and tell me what you think.

And also: i want to join a faction, so id loved if somebody sents me an invite.

i will not post download links today, simply because it is late. I also wont give a download of my biggest ship (for obvious reasons). i will also make a youtube channel to build stuff on and give a tour on the ships, but il have to think about that.

anyway, enough rambling :) please tell me what you guys think of my ship and in what ways i can improve :D.

my proud and joy: Dreadnought-Class "Ice-Angel"

stats:

-Thrust/Mass: 20527.7/8823.8 (88238 blocks) -Power: 1740817.7 (1178955.3/sec) -Shield: 570692.0 (109572/sec) 18814 blocks recovery 4.0

L 128m H 54m W 40m

2x 623 damage (25%) AMC 3x 1464.5 damage (25%) AMC (all are rapid fire and can fire, even when out of energy) 2x 377.3 damage (25%) SD KB 1x 373 damage (25%) SD KB 2x 456.5 damage (25%) SD KB 1x 405.2 damage (25%) SD KB 1x 495.9 damage (25%) SD KB

It is also equiped with 10 turrets (5 on both sides) and also has 2 salvage lasers which are fairly fast.

the second largest ship i've made. this is also the third ship ive made in starmade in total. the Carax.

stats:

-Thrust/Mass: 948.4/1682.3 (9484 blocks) -Power 26327.2 (74429/sec) -Shield 70967 (2442/sec) 825 blocks recovery 1.0

L 67m H 27m W 20m

1x 1149.3 damage (25%) AMC 1x 143.1 damage (25%) AMC (i have no idea where this cannon comes from) 1x 289.1 damage (20%) SD-BB

there is also place for 1 turret on both side's.

this is the second ship ive ever made in starmade, and i think it doesnt look as great as the other ships. i do plan on replacing this ship at one point, or making another version.

the "ferais"

stats:

-Thrust/Mass: 235.1/151.4 (1513 blocks) -Power 20006 (14335/sec) -Shield 20597 (1002/sec) ? blocks recovery 0.5

L 30m H 15m W 14m

1x 352.4 damage (25%) AMC 4x 25.3 damage (25%) AMC (again, no idea where these come from) 1x 289.1 damage (20%) SD-BB

here are the 3 last ships i want to show you guys. basicly it they are 2 fighters and 1 small cargo ship (wich is pretty useless, but still).

i will post the stats when i come back from the beach :).

please tell me what you think of my ships, and give me tips on how i can improve as a builder :).

Reaction score
    They look fun, I like the offset wedges and lights. I am looking forward to having access to the download for these ships to really take a good look at. With a series of smaller ships and a half dozen fighters this could make a very good theme set for the pirates.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The ships look really really amazing! Please make these downloadable and leave a link for us :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Cool ship, but it\'s exterior appearance looks so skeletal i\'d think it went through a paper shredder! :eek:

Reaction score
    It\'s extremely busy on the outside. It just becomes a blur because you can\'t focus on anything.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    thats why this ships is invincible. nobody can focus on the ship, so nobody can hit it! muhahaha! my evil plan of galactic domination by the means of ships with extremely busy exteriors is working! muhahaha!

but seriously now: what exactly do you mean by:\"it just becomes a blur because you can\'t focus on anything?\"

maybe if you\'ve dropped your glasses or something, but you don\'t really have to focus on 1 point of the ship.

you have to look at the ship as a whole. and i was also afraid that if ive put less \"glowy holes\" in it and less details, that it would look strange and would not really fit in with the rest of the ship.

but i\'m not really here to argui with people, so i respect your oppinion :).

can you give me tips on how to improve my build style, and can you show me a ship that you have build as an example of how it can look better?

thanks you in advance :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i will probably give a download link, although i have to think about that. but im glad you like them :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i will post pictures of the other ships in about 50 min, but i first go outside and go read a book. the weather is really good, and it is a pain to write down all the stats of the ships.(would probably only take 15 minutes, but im a pretty lazy person)

Reaction score
    I just stumbled across these, and they\'re very nice. I used that same kind of \"ridged\" effect for the only large ship I\'ve done. I think on smaller vessels, it just kind of clutters it up, and the same with the larger vessels with a lot of curves. I think it\'s best to just use it to spice up long, flat, boring sections of hull, or to vary it with some flat. Despite all that, these ships are awesome, and I love the way you used ice crystals and beacons to give your ships a very futuristic feel. Just an idea, for the Ice Angel, replace all the antimatter cannons on the top grouping with bunker-buster missiles to make it a kind of heavy weapons frigate or carrier killer. Once again, great work!

iTy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Very good but to help you and only to help you I will say that you did a bit to much of the \"Rib Cage\" look on the outside. That not to say you should stop doing it but just do it a bit less and try to use different looks on the outside. Other then that they look like cool future ships :)