Xan Empire (RECRUITING)

Reaction score
    IGN: GanonLosesAgain

Age: 13 (Yeah, yeah, I may be young, but I am not an idiot)

Timezone: Eastern

Desired Branch or role: Salvager, for the moment.

How long have I been playing starmade: Well, I sound embarrassed, since earlier today... So I will admit I do not have any experience whatsoever, however I have done some research on Starmade, an alhog I suuuuuck at the controls, I have a grasp on basic gameplay (selling things, salvaging, fighting the present weapns systems)

Past Experiences: N/A

Skype Info: N/A

Introduction: Looking at the above application, if I were a faction leader, I would give an immediate \"No\". However, I am a quick learner, a loyal comrade/subordinate, and, I am asking you guys to teach me all you know about Starmade. Who knows, perhaps the Xan Empire will turn me into a Galactic Emperor!

P.S. Being uber-new to Starmade, I am not quite sure how to log onto a multiplyer servr, so some instructions would be much appreciated.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I am just wondering why you have located yourselves just outside of base turret range to DFN Ithaca on Illusive, even though there was plenty of space elsewhere.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In game name: Morum

Timezone: Brampton

Desired branch or role: (You may list more than one if you feel you have the ability and experience to do so.) : Political

How long have you been playing Starmade?: A few months I find the game to be very fun but I have only seen the fighting and salvaging side, I know that the political side has lots of potential to be very fun.

Past experiences: (Memberships with other factions, rank etc. If you\'re going in to engineering, please post your previous work here.), None. I tried to apply to another faction but got rejected.

Skype info if applicable: Doctor_Steveisme

Describe yourself/Give an introduction:

I am one who loves to create not necisarily giant war ships but nice looking ships and i jsut want to experience I side other than the military side of starmade, something more, I want to experience something new from this game and I hope that I can by joining this faction!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In game name: excaliber14
    Timezone:EST
    Desired branch or role: Pilot or Salvager.
    How long have you been playing Starmade?: ive only played a few times couldnt get into to single player but i keep coming back and i hope to have a good experiance.
    Past experiences: i dont have a lot of past experiance but am a fast learner.
    Skype info if applicable: vendetta142197
    Describe yourself/Give an introduction: I am a dedicated individual and i like to be part of factions and groups and having fun.

Reaction score
    Morum and excaliber, I\'ve sent you both a small message about getting started.

Reaction score
    I was considering setting up a forum page so that you guys have more access to information about our ships, goals, progress, current events, etc so everyone can be more familiar with the faction. But I understand if that would just be another thing you have to keep track of. Would a forum page be helpful for you guys?

Reaction score

Timezone: Central U.S.

Desired branch or role: Engineering

How long have you been playing Starmade?: about 4 months but that was half a year ago

Past experiences: mostly spent time on one server faction name: Solar Rebellion

Skype info if applicable: Yes, Blazin_Wolf

Describe yourself/Give an introduction: love to build and destroy but hate pvp

Reaction score
    sorry i put my age twice but yea i would love to get on starmade i just got back on starmade i may be a little rusty

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think a forum for faction info would be great for us, will make it easier to keep constant progress on the server without always having to monitor or private message people. However, that would be moreso if we have the security measures to keep it private enough for the content. Though I\'m sure you can do that.

Reaction score
    As with all new recruits, I\'ve sent you a private message and a faction invitation ingame.

Reaction score

Desired Role: Military

Playing Time: about 4 months haven\'t played since early last year

Time Zone: London GMT

Skype Info: hayden_antony_davies

A Bit About Myself: I enjoy pvp battles and have quite the imagination which could possibly help with battle tactics or other usefull possibilities. I am also a friendly person and do not like to cause trouble so there would be no problems at all

Reaction score
    You didn\'t post your ingame name so I assumed it is the same as your forum username. If it\'s different, let me know and I\'ll send a new request.