X-51 Short Deck Carrier

Reaction score
    //i.imgur.com/QgtCitb.jpg[/IMG]

My Server has placed a cap on block amount for personal ships due to lag issues, but i still wanted a carrier.

So I came up with this, a short deck carrier made for fleet support. It carriers 4 fighters internally, 1 shuttle, 1 repair craft, and 1 heavy support frigate attached to the bottom rear. The big blue turrets on the side are actually captured pirate ships that I repurposed. Im going to redesign them to be more uniform to the ship.

Shield strenght is 317k

mass 8900

thrust 17500

http://imgur.com/a/NAd0H#0

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It looks awesome! I really like the overall design of the ship, seems to be a really efficient use of space.

Reaction score
    Thank you. it has a limited interior which im going to be adding to as i go, but my overall design i was going for was internal launch bay that could support more then just fighters. I will post more pics later

Reaction score
    There is no way to set it.. we just all agreed on a set limit, plus we are whitelisted so it makes it easier to control from griefers.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Will you ever make it available to the public? Quite an impressive design, Nice to see a carrier that\'s functional while not being a giant floating box.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Dang, now I really need to build a light carrier... as if I needed more ships added to my workload.

Reaction score
    i have no idea... the picture is way too small and i cant enlarge

As for the upload.. sadly the craft file got corupted during a power loss while i was in game and i have lost it completely.. sorry everyone

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    That\'s a shame, I really liked the X-51. Every time you update Starmade it creates a backup, are you sure there are no backups of your game with this ship in it?

Reaction score
    i checked.. there is no backup for it.. sadly... i was going to try and remake it.. with some minor changes in the future