Wrong turn to a different Galaxy

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Very cool. Would you be willing to share that Enterprise?
    Of course! I have a forum post about it in the shipyard. It's a cobbled together ship that brings together my favorite feature of each version of the enterprise, but is mainly based around the Enterprise -A
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455311659,1455311278][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Very cool. Would you be willing to share that Enterprise?
    Here you Are! NC- 1701 Enterprise

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The Enterprise is so much smaller than the Venator. Good thing I'm not building an ISD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    AH im sure the enterprise will be fine(and one of the big reasons I'm saying that is because that venator is from the clone wars era them being more likely to accept alliances and friendly locals) ...that and bigger isn't always better

sayerulz

Identifies as a T-34
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    "who would win" scenarios with the Enterprise can never really work out because every single episode they have a totally different and conflicting set of capabilities. One minute they're tanking hits from a planet destroying weapon, and the next a nuke is capable of destroying not only them but a nearby ship of similar size.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    "who would win" scenarios with the Enterprise can never really work out because every single episode they have a totally different and conflicting set of capabilities. One minute they're tanking hits from a planet destroying weapon, and the next a nuke is capable of destroying not only them but a nearby ship of similar size.
    well yeah tos was...pretty random...