Writing

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I often build small fighters, as I enjoy creating things quickly and also like the challenge of creating something aesthetically pleasing and functional on such a small scale. One thing, however, that I find is that I would love to be able to put writing on my ships, on the wing for example. Whether it's the name or whatever, but the ability to write on a hull block or two so I could have the name of my small fighters on their wing would be something I would personally love to see implemented into the game.

Reaction score
    If this were possible, I\'d love this. Perhaps players can have \"texture blocks\", like they do skins, that download to other players when they join the game?

Reaction score
    If this were possible, I\'d love this. Perhaps players can have \"texture blocks\", like they do skins, that download to other players when they join the game?

Rather overlay textures. I think something like spraypaint job in TF2 or most Source engine games could work. Except with unlimited amount of overlays.

Then there would be special tool that could put that jobs on the ship (if chosen job is too big, it\'ll be warped so it fit).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This could be done with my painting suggestion: http://star-made.org/content/improving-hulls-painting-deforming-and-click-drag-placing

It would be great if you could paint hulls per-pixel with the option of filling the entire surface with paint for fast painting huge sections, it would be great for writing stuff and designing small scale details.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    A per-pixel editor/painter would be ideal, and possibly even the option to place text boxes or something to write in for neater words.