World Limit?

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Yes they're slow and beautiful but the problem is the fps lag (not that much) and the other problem is loading them.
    I believe one of the recent updates removed a bottleneck for loading in bigger ships. ;)
    Just one more question, do the capitals have interiors in which a fighter would a be able to fly? That would be so interesting.

EDIT: You should make a separate thread about this server you are planning, it sounds very interesting. :D

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I believe one of the recent updates removed a bottleneck for loading in bigger ships. ;)
    Just one more question, do the capitals have interiors in which a fighter would a be able to fly? That would be so interesting.

EDIT: You should make a separate thread about this server you are planning, it sounds very interesting. :D
    Yes, as i said in all the conflicts/battles we will RP, and yes there will be interiors plus most of the big ships will be driven with Logic Systems. Also the recruitment for the server will start somewhere in this month.

Reactions: Zeno9141
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Oh and there will be no core drilling, we will make diffrent kinds of systems around the capitals and maybe the frigates etc..