Bug World does not render in 0.1616

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Got an update on the glitch, I was able to recreate the error on my new download of the game when I changed my lighting Quality from 64 to 16. can anyone else who is having this problem see if it clear up from changing this setting.
    CONFIRMED! moving the lighting quality back to 64 fixes the issue of objects not generating properly for me. Thank you Bangelon :)

Anyone else try putting the Lighting Quality back to 64? I am curious to see if we narrowed down the culprit.

EDIT: 48 works as well! ;) Thank you Delta Eon for the lowest setting that works.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    CONFIRMED! moving the lighting quality back to 64 fixes the issue of objects not generating properly for me. Thank you Bangelon :)

Anyone else try putting the Lighting Quality back to 64? I am curious to see if we narrowed down the culprit.
    Did some further testing.
    Lighting Quality 16 and 32 cause problems for me.
    48 and up appear to behave fine.

We're definitely onto something here.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I am glad I spent the time trying to figure out a work around the problem till schema can get to finding why its doing it.

Reactions: jayman38
    Reaction score
    It isn't cleared by changing this setting.
    I have the problem with update v0.17 and didn't have it before.

Reaction score
    Solved!

Start the game. Open main menu. Click "Options". Uncheck "Occlusion culling".

No more flittering structures. Game works normal now.