Wish someone Coordinated this

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was thinking that someone could coordinate 30 ships vs 30 ships battles between 2 factions. There would only be 1 rule and that would be that each side can only have up to 1 or 2 Capital ships. This would mean you can have 29-28 other types of ships on your side with unlimited amounts of crew members in them manning the turrents instead of having AI do it or having them do repairs/salvages/ wait orders as docked shuttles. The person who coordinates this would decide which 2 factions would be going against each-other. Then those 2 factions would have to choose what ships their going to use for the battle. They could also design new ships and such. Each side would also design their HQ and if your HQ core was destroyed you would lose.

The coordinater would be the one looking out for ship number and such. It would also be up to the coordinater if Fighters and Bombers should count towards the ship count. Who hosts would be the coordinater or someone else.

It saddens me though that this will probably never even have a glimps of happening until the game updates more for servers/reduced lag/higher framrate/ higher server possibility/ect.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    lol i love this idea like you would not beleive but unfortunaltly this might blow up a few pc\'s

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yea that\'s what i thought lol. What if we halved it? Like 15 ships vs 15 ships? Also each faction would have to have a symbol for them and a ship style. Like if you watched mushroomfleet thats also what he calls his faction and he designs his ships and stations like mushrooms and also places logo\'s on them.

People could create like a small resume on the coordinaters thread or something and have it like say faction name, faction ship style, and faction emblem?

Gah! So many idea\'s that may not come true :/

Reaction score
    It would be amazing to see this project come through! However, don\'t you suppose we should standardize the ships used to some degree? Perhaps participants would have to choose from a list of approved vessels.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yea! Like the coordinater/host would have to see the design\'s and test them first and approve it. Just so the ships don\'t get too big or too laggy.

Would the event be like once or twice every week or like once or twice every 3 or 4 days?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also maybe the host or coordinater could set it so that they can\'t get hurt (if it\'s possible) and record it for youtube and post it on a Video thread for the battles. That way the ones who weren\'t there don\'t miss out and get to see what happened. Everyone should have allot of money too so they can buy ships when they die and get back in the action. Then eventually when they run out of money they can just become crew/pilots for shuttles/turret gunners for other ships.

Each team could also make base defenses so that they have some protection. The base defences would have to be manned though, so no AI on base defenses. It\'s like that so each player could have something to do. There also can only be like 2-5 base defences and they can only be as powerful as a frigate.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I will be making a full length cinematic, but the story has been written. A sequel may be made and I might include this idea in the sequel. A giant battle will definetely spicen things up. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Cool! Mind giving a channel link? I want to watch it so i will be intensly watching your page. (+1 Creepy stalker gained!)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I will post a link to my channel once we have uploaded it. Also give some credit to Skylord Luke on youtube, who makes AWESOME Star Wars ships and will be filming the cinematic. It will probs be 40-50mins in total.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alright! Can\'t wait! Still want someone to be able to host and coordinate all the stuff we\'ve been posting though!