[WIP] [RPG] Special Server | Come here take a look | Terra Infinitas

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Good day, Commanders

We, Theverat and Scharnhorst100, welcome you to the new server WIP thread of Terra Infinitas.

Our Plans

We want to create a special, unique server, a place where players have fun, spend time with friends, where factions fight each other.
    While playing on several servers around the world, we realized that the multiplayer expirience people get in the game doesn't fulfill us. There is no reason to fight, a ship has no value, because you get money easily and can spawn new ships. You can't fight for territories or star systems because it doesn't make sense.So our plans are to rebalance blocks which means hull gets more expensive but therefore has more armor, faction blocks are very valueable and so on. We basically want to get users on this server, make them join factions and then fight long lasting clan wars with huge space battles wich are not just ended by a single rocket. Adding and RPG feature is also planned, to the creative scifi minds out there, we need you :)

What qualifies us:

We already successfully managed other game servers e.g. minecraft, sauerbraten or alienarena. We like communitcating and working together with other players and having fun with the game. We are always open for other peoples' ideas and visions. Btw we like water melons.

What can you do

Well, extending our developement team is nice, but we also search for players and testers wich like to join our community. To imoprove the challenge on this server, creating special ships for the AI would be a good job.

How can you contact us

Well obviously just right here, you can email me, scharnhorst100 here: becluki[ätt]web[dot]de or you can come to our teamspeak wkv-2.org. Somehow the other domain Mc-infinitas is not working..

Best regards

Scharnhorst100
    Theverat

Hope you enjoyed reading and maybe you are interested, just post here

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would help in any way that I can. If you would have me then i would love to be a part of this awesome idea.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am also intrigued by this idea and will assist you in any way :) Hope I can join your server when it is operational.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey thats great, i didnt expect any answers...
    The server is already running, maybe we can talk a bit on our teamspeak server, i updated the text, we hope we\'ll see you there

Scharnhorst100

Reaction score
    I\'m always glad to see people interested in creating an enhanced server experience.

Multiplayer is where a game like this really shines... and it takes a little more effort than some seem willing to make to turn a game in this early state of development really reach its full potential. I\'ll definitely keep this on my \'check back often\' list of servers to see how things progress. I\'d offer to help, but I\'m not comfortable enough with my skill in any of the areas you folks might need.

I do, however, wish you the best of luck!

Once things are really up and running, I\'ll probably even be a frequent sight.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I would be pretty interested in testing, joining, etc really anything you need me to do. PM me if you want to chat or anything.

IGN Aqui

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Is this still a thing? I\'d be interested in helping out. Contact me if so. I\'ve been working on some pretty big builds but want to be able to share them with others so a server would be great to get involved in. :D